Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

America is the greatest nation on earth.

The world is living in the Pax Americana.  The world is safer, less hungry and more educated than at any time in human history and the big swinging dick of America is the reason why.

Freedom the +++++ on today, ladies and gents!

Every country in Europe should have the 4th of July be a national, paid Holiday.  Every kid in Europe should grow up knowing the greatest country on earth is the reason why they have life as good as they do.  They need to acknowledge daddy.

The world was happiest in Pax Hunter-Gathererica though. 

What a life. Short yes, but very fulfilling. 

Oh, and #AllCountriesMatter, duh

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Every country in Europe should have the 4th of July be a national, paid Holiday.  Every kid in Europe should grow up knowing the greatest country on earth is the reason why they have life as good as they do.  They need to acknowledge daddy.

Why, what did/does America do for them?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

31 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Well if it weren’t for America the whole European continent would be speaking German...

Hmmm, that reminds me.  Just out of curiosity did our Native Americans speak the same language before the white man came?

57 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Well if it weren’t for America the whole European continent would be speaking German...

Russian 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

Wrong answer, if it wasn’t for America half of the world would be speaking Japanese. The Russians could have handled the Germans with the help of the British. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

A hidden fact by the US. The Russians liberated the most concentration camps.

What is America’s war record in the last 100 years?

Dont get me wrong, I too believe that America is the greatest country on earth but not for the reasons of wars fought.

3 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

What was the last western empire that imposed its language on its subjects? The Romans? Holy Roman Empire, Ottomans, and Austro Hungarians didn’t. 

15 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

What was the last western empire that imposed its language on its subjects? The Romans? Holy Roman Empire, Ottomans, and Austro Hungarians didn’t. 

Why you splitting hairs...  Hitler or Stalin...either way it would’ve been worse than it was I think.

I'm sitting on my balcony as I type this...I've got fireworks going off all along the beach to my right.....to my left I have lightening and thunder. 

Don't know how I should feel......

Grabs another beer and says God loves America, he's giving me a show too.

20 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Why you splitting hairs...  Hotler or Stalin...either way it would’ve been worse than it was I think.

I think it would have been about the same in Europe, just likely would have been a longer and bloodier conflict. 

Like most countries we have our advantages and disadvantages. A kid born in poverty can become wealthy if that is important to them. We have more freedoms than most countries. It’s interesting that some people obsess more about our faults and don’t stop and smell the roses. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Like most countries we have our advantages and disadvantages. A kid born in poverty can become wealthy if that is important to them. We have more freedoms than most countries. It’s interesting that some people obsess more about our faults and don’t stop and smell the roses. 

If any of us were truly “obsessed” about our country’s faults we would probably be out protesting or organizing instead of arguing anonymously on a college sports message board. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

What if I told you those "faults" were a feature, not a bug in the whole American project 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.