Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Trump down everywhere but not in North Carolina

https://nsjonline.com/article/2020/06/hill-president-michael-dukakis-and-summer-polls/

who knows if many feel this way nationally. But in North Carolina the past month has fired up the base. Enthusiastic voters for Trump outnumber Biden’s 10-1. 

there is a lot of hurdles for Biden still. Running mate, debates, Typically all this unrest would kill the incumbent. The left basically embracing this nonsense will hurt Biden in November. Defunding the Police is a losing strategy. He better run away from that. If he embraces that Trump will turn him into Dukakis. 

Trump was sailing to an easy win until Covid. Biden sailing to an easy win now maybe. I think he stumbles. I think the debates will tighten this race. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, robe said:

https://nsjonline.com/article/2020/06/hill-president-michael-dukakis-and-summer-polls/

who knows if many feel this way nationally. But in North Carolina the past month has fired up the base. Enthusiastic voters for Trump outnumber Biden’s 10-1. 

there is a lot of hurdles for Biden still. Running mate, debates, Typically all this unrest would kill the incumbent. The left basically embracing this nonsense will hurt Biden in November. Defunding the Police is a losing strategy. He better run away from that. If he embraces that Trump will turn him into Dukakis. 

Trump was sailing to an easy win until Covid. Biden sailing to an easy win now maybe. I think he stumbles. I think the debates will tighten this race. 

Biden is just sitting back and letting Trump tweet his way out of the presidency.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, robe said:

Figure the racist southern states are a trump & republican stronghold - and Utah, Idaho & Wyoming out west 

8 hours ago, Warbow said:

Biden is just sitting back and letting Trump tweet his way out of the presidency.

Biden just needs to sit back and let Trump be Trump.   Trot Biden out once a week with a teleprompter.  Everyone is ready to change the channel on Trump.   During the debate he can just ask Trump tough questions about his failed coronavirus response and Confederate statues.   Hillary Clinton couldn't screw that up!  There is no need to give cons any fodder.

Biden needs to go hard for seniors.   I am sure they dont like being sacrificed for the virus nor the cognitive decline slurs Trump is trying to throw out. 

Posted Image

7 hours ago, Akkula said:

Biden just needs to sit back and let Trump be Trump.   Trot Biden out once a week with a teleprompter.  Everyone is ready to change the channel on Trump.   During the debate he can just ask Trump tough questions about his failed coronavirus response and Confederate statues.   Hillary Clinton couldn't screw that up!  There is no need to give cons any fodder.

Biden needs to go hard for seniors.   I am sure they dont like being sacrificed for the virus nor the cognitive decline slurs Trump is trying to throw out. 

Biden is doing better than I thought he would among the 65+ crowd which is generally a GOP stronghold  

24 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Biden is doing better than I thought he would among the 65+ crowd which is generally a GOP stronghold  

Let's also not forget, the Supreme Court is going to be making a decision on the ACA any day now.  If they conclude it's unconstitutional as it it now then the GOP is going to be f**ked, big time.  The seniors, regardless of party, need it the most and this administration has no health plan to replace it.  

12 minutes ago, aztech said:

Let's also not forget, the Supreme Court is going to be making a decision on the ACA any day now.  If they conclude it's unconstitutional as it it now then the GOP is going to be f**ked, big time.  The seniors, regardless of party, need it the most and this administration has no health plan to replace it.  

Don't the seniors have Medicare?

15 minutes ago, renoskier said:

If they exceed the coverage then that's when supplemental insurance gets tricky.  

32 minutes ago, aztech said:

19 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Yeah - repeal of the ACA would hit a lot of 65 & under aged people - Plus just recently Oklahoma narrowly voted to expand their ACA, so a repeal by republicans could be a bad move 

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yeah - repeal of the ACA would hit a lot of 65 & under aged people - Plus just recently Oklahoma narrowly voted to expand their ACA, so a repeal by republicans could be a bad move 

Like the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:39 PM, Warbow said:

Very smart thing to do. 

We don’t agree on some of our politics. But you are the smartest person on this site. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.