Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

CSU has done 127 tests with 0 positive.

That looks like a good thing, for now.  I'm not sure if I'd prefer some herd immunity or a healthy football team right now.  Or to restate that, I'm very glad we're healthy but I'm afraid health now just predisposes us to disaster later.  It's really tough to take a side on that issue.  I don't want folks being sick with this stuff, but I'd personally prefer to get it today when the health system is not overrun if I knew for a fact that the alternative was to get it in October when the medical systems will be stressed.  I hope none of them get it, but that's just not realistic.

Anyway, I really just wanted to ask if anybody knew how their teams were faring.

5 minutes ago, Pelado said:

What about AB+ or AB-?  Why are they only testing O positive?

I saw that one coming.  :D

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

That looks like a good thing, for now.  I'm not sure if I'd prefer some herd immunity or a healthy football team right now.  Or to restate that, I'm very glad we're healthy but I'm afraid health now just predisposes us to disaster later.  It's really tough to take a side on that issue.  I don't want folks being sick with this stuff, but I'd personally prefer to get it today when the health system is not overrun if I knew for a fact that the alternative was to get it in October when the medical systems will be stressed.  I hope none of them get it, but that's just not realistic.

Anyway, I really just wanted to ask if anybody knew how their teams were faring.

Play ball!

LL reporter post says that UNM  did 88, with 1 positive case, but didn’t say if it was a player or staff.

grats to CSU with as many cases that are in your state.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Only 127??

tenor.gif.1609294dde59616e7794fa1e1b4a1f93.gif

Sounds like we might just have 12 editions of the border war this season since they seem to be the only 2 schools who can stay virus free

I’d be okay with that. 

12 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Only 127??

tenor.gif.1609294dde59616e7794fa1e1b4a1f93.gif

Sounds like we might just have 12 editions of the border war this season since they seem to be the only 2 schools who can stay virus free

I’d be fine with that!  The Pikes would be12-0 and playing a New Years Day Bowl for sure!:ph34r:

Im still in the boat that the more positive tests now the better.

better now than in 2-3 months. The players will be fine for all those of you who wanna say I’m a careless murderer 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

8 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

I’d be fine with that!  The Pikes would be12-0 and playing a New Years Day Bowl for sure!:ph34r:

Probably. I don’t think the POKES would fare very well though. 

5 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Im still in the boat that the more positive tests now the better.

better now than in 2-3 months. The players will be fine for all those of you who wanna say I’m a careless murderer 

Oh, I don’t think anyone was going to accuse you of being careless. 😎

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor