Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

African Americans get a pass?

On 7/2/2020 at 5:00 PM, Wyoguns said:

Honest question...  Do blacks get a pass on the N word or is it business as usual unless a non black says it in today’s climate?

I personally think it is ignorant no matter who says it but in today’s day and age I think all races should be done with it.

discuss...

Bait GIF

On 7/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

It isn’t on the radio or network TV. Are you seriously wanting movies to be censored? Thats fckin weird, no thank you. 

It’s censored on this board. I tried to use it in a non racist sense to respond to an earlier post and it got deleted. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s censored on this board. I tried to use it in a non racist sense to respond to an earlier post and it got deleted. 

Was it to call black people ignorant?:P

This is a callback joke to another post I made.  Not insinuating anything about you

33 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Yup, isn’t that what people want? I mean I don’t think mug gave ECA a cheat code that allows him to post the word. 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

In reference to your redneck/ cracker statement.  On the sports radio this morning the topic was about the Washington Redskins getting pressure from investors to change the name. It's a round table of guys, three of tge, are ex- Alabama players, one is from New York. The New York dude asked this question.

" What if the University of Alabama was called the 'Rednecks ' instead of the Crimson Tide". The three ex-Alabama players busted up laughing and said' we bet most would be for it'. They didn't find the term redneck offensive at all.

So they want to go PC, eh?  Then let's go with the Washington 4Skins.  I guess the only ones who could complain are those who left them on the operating table.  LOL