Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on child sex abuse conspiracy, perjury charges

The FBI on Thursday morning arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time friend and alleged procurer Ghislaine Maxwell, was charged with conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse children, as well as perjury about her conduct, court files reveal.

The arrest of the British socialite Maxwell on charged laid out in a six-count indictment comes just days before the first anniversary of the wealthy investor Epstein’s own arrest in the case on child sex traffic charges.

Epstein, a 66-year-old convicted sex offender, killed himself in a federal jail in Manhattan last August after being denied bail.

The indictment against Maxwell, handed up by a federal grand jury in Manhattan, says that the charges against her stem from her role “in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein.”

NBC News, citing law-enforcement sources, said that Maxwell, who herself was a former girlfriend of Epstein, was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire, at about 8:30 a.m. Thursday. She is scheduled to appear in a federal court sometime Thursday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/fbi-arrests-jeffrey-epstein-friend-ghislaine-maxwell-sex-case.html

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Is it just me or does this make it seem like the priorities are out of wack? Why is the public corruption unit out in front of the let’s get the guys who operate in pedo rings unit?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I'm wondering why it took so long to finally bring charges ? 

This was the original investigation.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

I'm wondering why it took so long to finally bring charges ? 

This was the original investigation.

Because of the deal that Acosta made. 

One has to believe Barr's removal of Berman was because of this. Trump is ass deep in this

Edit:. Where in the hell is NM attorney general at on this and why isn't he investigating this as well?

I just finished watching the Netflix documentary on Epstein.  He was a sicko preying on hundreds of young girls. The girls were his victims but what were they thinking was going to happen going to some rich old guys house to give him a $200 massage? On top of that many of these girls referred other teenage girls in their school for a $200 referral fee even though they knew they would be molested or raped. Epstein’s wife was just as perverted as he was. 

I would like to see a full accounting of all the individuals that visited Epstein’s pedophile island. Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz were named in the video and Bill Clinton was seen by a maintenance man at the island even though Clinton maintains he was never there. Trump was also a buddy of Epsteins which he refutes. You know there is evidence that could hang a lot of the rich and powerful. I doubt it will ever be revealed. 

Apparently she has tested + for the beer virus. Something tells me she won’t be stealing O2 from the rest of us much longer.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:38 AM, rudolro said:

Edit:. Where in the hell is NM attorney general at on this and why isn't he investigating this as well?

Looking the other way because former Gov Bill Richardson is knee deep in this mess.

23 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I can't believe she was still in the country. Why?

She was hanging out at the same place as Walter White. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, sean327 said:

Apparently she has tested + for the beer virus. Something tells me she won’t be stealing O2 from the rest of us much longer.

Suicide by coronavirus two times to the back of the head. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg