Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Utah’s racist DC gets a cut in pay as punishment

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m Just so surprised that White Man Air Force Base in Missouri is still around.

Me too, but the term White House is okay 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

What does poly mean in this context?

Polygamist 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

It is a house that’s white, though. It’s not like Obama felt he needed to paint black it black and call it the Black House. 

They couldn’t give it a real name? Just because the color was white they called it the White House. I don’t think so. There are so many other buildings that are white in the country but not called White House. Why? 

I think at the time of naming it was more of a symbolic statement than the color white.

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m Just so surprised that White Man Air Force Base in Missouri is still around.

Didn't you say you built a bunker in Kansas to live in? Is it all white or camo colored? Or did you go underground this time to keep all the scary folks away?

Just checking so I can get you a suitable bunker-warming gift.

57 minutes ago, Warbow said:

They couldn’t give it a real name? Just because the color was white they called it the White House. I don’t think so. There are so many other buildings that are white in the country but not called White House. Why? 

I think at the time of naming it was more of a symbolic statement than the color white.

So who gives a shit, then? Even assuming it once did, it doesn’t mean anything to anyone now. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dumbshit doctors shouldn’t be asking such dumb questions, at least that’s what a friend told me. 🤪🤪 But really, I would think understanding covid would be a better focus for you, champ. 

So, gonna use it in a sentence or nah? Use it in a sentence.  Show us how it's done, dress shorts.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

56 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Still nah?

One of my all time favorite moments on this board is when you emphatically stated that CA wasn’t run by a bunch of Democrats in Sacramento!! You talked down to me like the God of knowledge you are, and thought I was the biggest idiot for such an obviously wrong claim. Holy shit, that’s an all time classic. What do they teach you guys in school out there? Is it true that before it was the BYU Cougars, it was the BYU Chastity Belt’s?  😝😝😝😝👍

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

One of my all time favorite moments on this board is when you emphatically stated that CA wasn’t run by a bunch of Democrats in Sacramento!! You talked down to me like the God of knowledge you are, and thought I was the biggest idiot for such an obviously wrong claim. Holy shit, that’s an all time classic. What do they teach you guys in school out there? Is it true that before it was the BYU Cougars, it was the BYU Chastity Belt’s?  😝😝😝😝👍

Not what was said, but I"m still waiting for you to use the word in a sentence. Man up, champ. Lets see it.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg