Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Civil War II...who wins?

Red vs Blue states...who would win? Civil War II!

I say the blue states win, we got all the major naval ports covered and the biggest nuclear arsenal.

684C3C25-F629-48E9-B480-2E058CCCB12D.png

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I say the blue states win, we got all the major naval ports covered and the biggest nuclear arsenal.

All the nukes are in Montana and Wyoming, but they wouldn’t matter as we aren’t going to use nukes on ourselves. Also, Texas has almost all the tanks.  In a civil war, naval power would be irrelevant. And CWII wouldn’t be State vs State.  It would be neighbor against neighbor. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

But in reality, nobody wins.  We would all lose.  We wouldn’t be the world power anymore.  Our economy would be in shambles.  China would become the global power.  It would take us another 100 years to recover all because of what, we elected a moron to be president, people don’t want to wear a mask and we’re arguing over stupid shit like statues?  Not worth destroying the most powerful nation on earth over that. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

All the nukes are in Montana and Wyoming, but they wouldn’t matter as we aren’t going to use nukes on ourselves. Also, Texas has almost all the tanks.  In a civil war, naval power would be irrelevant. And CWII wouldn’t be State vs State.  It would be neighbor against neighbor. 

Texas tanks are non players, we would just shell them from off shore in the gulf. Hawaii armed forces would take Florida and Texas in a week. 

You right about the nukes but I believe the naval forces would make a huge difference to include the Marines.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

But in reality, nobody wins.  We would all lose.  We wouldn’t be the world power anymore.  Our economy would be in shambles.  China would become the global power.  It would take us another 100 years to recover all because of what, we elected a moron to be president, people don’t want to wear a mask and we’re arguing over stupid shit like statues?  Not worth destroying the most powerful nation on earth over that. 

Just a hypothetical game, never would happen because what ever party controls the White House will win because they own the military. 

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Texas tanks are non players, we would just shell them from off shore in the gulf. Hawaii armed forces would take Florida and Texas in a week. 

You right about the nukes but I believe the naval forces would make a huge difference to include the Marines.

What makes you think Florida wouldn't be an allie? 

6 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

What makes you think Florida wouldn't be an allie? 

Neither party wants to claim them....lol

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

This is true. Although Florida Man would be great cannon fodder. 

19 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I didn’t vote for that embarrassing turd. 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

I didn’t vote for that embarrassing turd. 

We is collectively us Americans elected him. Just like we elected Obama. And we elected Bush. And so on 

35 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I say Colorado and New Mexico lose and Alaska gets taken over by Russia. 

Posted Image

20 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Just a hypothetical game, never would happen because what ever party controls the White House will win because they own the military. 

Assuming the military plays ball with whatever administration is running the show.

17 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is true. Although Florida Man would be great cannon fodder. 

Damn I should invent a video game like this with all the political issues and real world voting woth all voting results for all past elections included. I still think whatever side Hawaii is on will win. We have the world pacific fleet and forces to utilize. 

Not sure the current modern USA would even see states secede from the union, as we are all more economically tied together than in the days from 1770 to 1880's - power grids, highways, government installations, etc etc

About the only state that wouldn't have to worry about sharing power grid with opposing states would be Texas who somehow lucked into being almost singularly untied to power in the other 48 contiguous states.

These low IQ yokels itching for a civil war don't seem to grasp the changes in the country that make 2020 much different than 1860 

26 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Assuming the military plays ball with whatever administration is running the show.

It sounds like the military is ready to roll the orange marshmallow out of office, the sooner, the better. At least my son is.

41 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Thats what makes us better. ..stick to your partisan stuff. We've got military bases everywhere. ...we'd lock up the gulf coast, the Caribbean ,as well as a huge portion of the eastern seaboard.  You'd be silly not to align. Plus Hawaii is like 6 million miles away. You'd have to send the fleet through the Panama Canal and by the time you got there....Florida man would have already blown it up with 50 years worth of stolen M-80's.

Resistance is futile.

11 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Thats what makes us better. ..stick to your partisan stuff. We've got military bases everywhere. ...we'd lock up the gulf coast, the Caribbean ,as well as a huge portion of the eastern seaboard.  You'd be silly not to align. Plus Hawaii is like 6 million miles away. You'd have to send the fleet through the Panama Canal and by the time you got there....Florida man would have already blown it up with 50 years worth of stolen M-80's.

Resistance is futile.

Florida man would aim their M-80’s in the wrong direction. 

we would have the Atlantic fleet out of Virginia to keep you occupied and then come in to finish you off. Assuming you don’t surrender first.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Florida man would aim their M-80’s in the wrong direction. 

we would have the Atlantic fleet out of Virginia to keep you occupied and then come in to finish you off. Assuming you don’t surrender first.

Phssh. ..M-80's are lit. Not aimed. And you might not know but we have a pirate fleet.