Sign in to follow this  
BSUTOP25

Lost in all the COVID and social unrest news, the Golden State Killer pleads guilty

I remember this guy. He invaded a lot of homes in Sacramento In the late seventies, tied up the husbands and raped their wives. We had some good friends that lived in Sacramento when this was going on. They literally padlocked their bedroom door and windows at night. This went on for several years. I didn’t realize they finally caught the guy. It’s crazy he wasn’t caught or shot much earlier. 

• Like 1

There is a HBO docuseries that just started on Sunday about him and the author that was obsessed with finding him. Haven't watched it but I probably will.

There was a lot of news about this guy in the Bay Area at the time. A lot of people, particularly in Sacramento, were really freaked out. He raped several women in the east bay Danville and San Ramon area at about the same time we moved to Idaho. 

The SF Zodiac killer was also doing his thing in that same era. I don’t think they ever did catch him. 

My fiancee was living in Citrus Heights at the time he was captured in 2018. Her apartment was a few blocks down from his home. Freaky stuff.