Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Time to cancel America

Fold up shop.  We’re over.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Was just going to post this very thing !!!! 

Sadly this very well looks sort of like a LV area station 

Unlv grad :hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

31 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Definitely not FL landscaping - This is Vegas area or maybe AZ, or SoCal desert areas 

She's in Mesquite. The north exit coming from Utah. The gas station is located about a mile east of the freeway.

I have gassed up there a time or two.

Complete.

Ditz.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

22 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

She's in Mesquite. The north exit coming from Utah. The gas station is located about a mile east of the freeway.

Complete.

Ditz.

It's actually in @youngredbullfan 's hood of Henderson.  I take it that she isn't going to follow in his footsteps into academia like him though.

12 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It's actually in @youngredbullfan 's hood of Henderson.  I take it that she isn't going to follow in his footsteps into academia like him though.

Pretty harsh man.  I don't believe that there is an age limit for the 4th grade.

The lesson for the rest of us.  Don't do meth when you're pregnant.

2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

I always wonder if these things are staged...

Yea, kinda makes you wonder why some 'random dude and his girl' are filming a 'random' person at a gas station.

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Complete.

Ditz.

ASU grad then 

@azgreg here’s some cannon fodder for you :ph34r:

51 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Complete.

Ditz.

One tell tale landscape clue is the Aleppo Pines in the background...............for a desert area LV uses a lot of these trees 

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Complete.

Ditz.

Not Mesquite - it's Henderson NV - Drove right by there today 

The Chevron is on the south side - You can see the Wells Fargo Bank across the street & then the CVS off to the right as she moves over to the pumps at the right side - And the Pine Trees - Look for the tower on the bank building 
Chevron.PNG

Bank.PNG

49 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It absolutely is the Chevron on Wigwam and Pecos in Henderson. 💯. The good news for Southern Nevadans is that those appear to be out of state plates.

Just now, toonkee said:

It absolutely is the Chevron on Wigwam and Pecos in Henderson. 💯. The good news for Southern Nevadans is that those appear to be out of state plates.

Yep - My office is just about 1.5 to 2 miles south just past the 215 freeway 

27 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

One tell tale landscape clue is the Aleppo Pines in the background...............for a desert area LV uses a lot of these trees 

Not Mesquite - it's Henderson NV - Drove right by there today 

The Chevron is on the south side - You can see the Wells Fargo Bank across the street & then the CVS off to the right as she moves over to the pumps at the right side - And the Pine Trees - Look for the tower on the bank building 
Chevron.PNG

Bank.PNG

I stand corrected. The buildings across the streets are of the same style as the gas station in Mesquite.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor