Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naggsty Butler

Never Would I Ever: Biden Edition

In 2016, a lot of people, if not most people, voted against someone instead of for someone. It looks like we will have a repeat of that this election. So the purpose of this thread is not to defend or promote your candidate, but explain the reasons why you won't vote for the other candidate.  Try to be as specific as you can, using references, dates, events, quotes, policies, whatever. Discussions about the validity of the concerns are encouraged, but again, this is not to promote a specific candidate. 

Never Would I Ever Vote For: Joseph R. Biden Jr.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

Biden for me is the lesser of 2 evils. I don't think he is anywhere near as bad as Trump, but I don't care for him as a candidate.

-He is very likely senile

-He has been accused of sexually assaulting/harassing many women

-He could very likely die in office

-I don't agree with him on guns

-I don't think he understands anyone he is trying to get to vote for him

-health care

-lifetime politician

-He has a habit of opening his mouth and nothing but gaffes come out.

-He doesn't seem very intelligent

I don't have any interest in voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

It Biden is elected and enough idiots will vote for him that he very well could be, he will be a puppet president in name only. He does not have have the mental stamina anymore to be up for the job. SO whoever votes for him will be actually voting for a group of unelected puppet masters who are not accountable to the public. 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

It Biden is elected and enough idiots will vote for him that he very well could be, he will be a puppet president in name only. He does not have have the mental stamina anymore to be up for the job. SO whoever votes for him will be actually voting for a group of unelected puppet masters who are not accountable to the public. 

If you vote for Biden, you are in essence voting for his running mate as our future president. He will either die in office or will suffer from clinical dementia and won’t be able to fulfill the duties of president. 

Other than that I don’t think he has the aptitude to pull us out of the Cvirus economic slump. He will raise taxes and strangle corporations with regulation like Obama did. Healthcare costs will take another leap under Biden like they did under Obama. Minorities will lose jobs and drift backward. 

We won’t have the upheaval under Biden because leftists will get what they want, and the media will spend the next four years patting good old Joe on the back. 

I would never vote for Biden if that’s who @Nevada Convert is voting for.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

Biden for me is the lesser of 2 evils. I don't think he is anywhere near as bad as Trump, but I don't care for him as a candidate.

And the current occupant has blown a gasket. This seems like the perfect year for a strong 3rd Party Candidate.

So has The Donald and Billy Bob. The American public has shrugged it's shoulders and view it as a Nothing Burger.

-He could very likely die in office.

THe Donald could likely live for another four years in office. Sitting in his bedroom with OAN turned up full volume, consuming huge quantities of Big Macs while tweeting in his underwear.

-I don't agree with him on guns.

Current gun policy will never change. Even if there is a Blue Wave this year. Many political consultants on both sides say it is to valuable a political weapon to be resolved.

-I don't think he understands anyone he is trying to get to vote for him.

What President besides Trump has ?

-health care

Like guns, the R's and the Right Wing noise machine will ensure it never hapoens. 

-lifetime politician.

Has this novice done any better ?

Gaffes are preferable to lies and rhetoric.

-He doesn't seem very intelligent.

And The Donald is ?

Lets all do something different. Actively promote and vote for 3rd Party Candidates. The D's and the R's have failed us. Why keep up this insanity ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Lets all do something different. Actively promote and vote for 3rd Party Candidates. The D's and the R's have failed us. Why keep up this insanity ?

Have you spent much time looking at the 3rd Party candidates?  

This isn’t 2016 where the Libertarian candidate Johnson was a former Governor.   Jo is spectacularly unqualified having never actually held an executive public office (not even Mayor) and her “company” never grew over $2M.   She however is better than Hawkins, the presumptive Green Party Nominee, who spends his nights loading trucks for UPS.   

Why are the third party options so bad this year?   Well maybe because people like Amash realize Trump is a threat to the country and decided not to run.   Polls showed Amash pulling 4 votes from Biden for every 1 Trump vote.   While I have long been an advocate of a viable third party now is not the time.  The candidates offered by those parties speak to that fact.   

16 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

-He could very likely die in office

-I don't agree with him on guns

-I don't think he understands anyone he is trying to get to vote for him

-health care

-lifetime politician

-He doesn't seem very intelligent

Then stay home or vote with @BSUTOP25!

Posted Image

8 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Then stay home or vote with @BSUTOP25!

All of you should vote with me. Jo Jorgensen is the best candidate available to help correct the damage caused by Trump. She’s not a racist and hasn’t sexually assaulted anyone either. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

All of you should vote with me. Jo Jorgensen is the best candidate available to help correct the damage caused by Trump. She’s not a racist and hasn’t sexually assaulted anyone either. 

When is she going to start campaigning?  How hard is it to put together a political advertisement and upload to youtube?  The video production team for Boise State's football team puts out more content that is orders of magnitude better quality than the white wall background talking head Jo Jorgensen has for her POTUS campaign. Never would I ever vote for Jo unless she puts out some motivating and exciting campaign ads.

https://joj2020.com/campaign-video-audio/

Something like this:

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

When is she going to start campaigning?  How hard is it to put together a political advertisement and upload to youtube?  The video production team for Boise State's football team puts out more content that is orders of magnitude better quality than the white wall background talking head Jo Jorgensen has for her POTUS campaign. Never would I ever vote for Jo unless she puts out some motivating and exciting campaign ads.

https://joj2020.com/campaign-video-audio/

Something like this:

Yes, because Sleepy Joe is so exciting and motivating....  

v0icAvfW.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No Thanks