Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecSU

Pat Forde Realigns America

31 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

imagine the roadies

I like it. Everything for us is in driving range or a short flight away with the exception of Hawaii.  Let’s do it! 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, MWCfq said:

He basically just reconstructed the old WAC and called it the Rocky Mountain Conference.

I miss those good ole uc-boulder, boise cc, Utah St rivalries from the "old WAC."

7 minutes ago, MWCfq said:

He basically just reconstructed the old WAC and called it the Rocky Mountain Conference.

I mean, it was a rad conference

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

I mean, it was a rad conference

I would love to see that conference today, but I'm not so sure Arizona, ASU, and Utah are equally eager to reform the WAC. 

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

Just realized like 10 schools didn't make the cut and SJSU was one of them. lol.

The biggest injustice was Troy being relegated despite Umass landing a spot.

Lols.  Highly regional.  Let's call this The Great Depression Era Alignment.  Assuming fans get some breads and soup to enjoy via ubereats while watching it all on a street on a TV window display.  Good fun tho.

image.jpeg.34fddd95f4dcd1c55978dc8df9a082a5.jpeg     image.jpeg.c20956e5c860f84dd8c5b9a4bcaea3ee.jpeg  

However, regarding regional..gotta be This Thang. 

image.png.fe9cf85012b017ae3ed0edc79c63e9c0.png

image.jpeg

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

33 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Actually 34 teams left off.

A 120-school ecosystem, with 11 current FBS members relegated to FCS and one elevated from that level. Congratulations to North Dakota State; condolences to UTEP, Texas State, UTSA, South Alabama, Louisiana-Monroe, Bowling Green, New Mexico State, San Jose State, Coastal Carolina, Troy and Liberty. (Relegation/elevation can be revisited every three seasons.)

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Just realized like 10 schools didn't make the cut and SJSU was one of them. lol.

You mean this doesn’t scream FBS football??

_h8L4T54SgDEK88EzSFNDInikrG1rdirGsWgCt2J
9392969.jpeg

51 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Actually 34 teams left off.

Huh? I thought there were 130 D1A CFB teams? This appears to list 120...? Is this there really 154 D1A schools now?

2 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Huh? I thought there were 130 D1A CFB teams? This appears to list 120...? Is this there really 154 D1A schools now?

No, there's not.  130 is the number.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.