Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rudolro

Trump white power

4 minutes ago, toonkee said:

That’s exactly why I don’t live in Tennessee or Texas.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

What is it with Trumpers and their leisure vehicle parades? It's so cringe. There's no dignity in this. 

There's boat ones, motorcycle ones, golf cart ones, dune buggy ones. 

You're also a nut if you come out to protest these weirdos. It would make their tiny car parade that much more pathetic if you didn't even acknowledge it.

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

at about 8 seconds, by my count

yeah idk...  trump's a real piece of trash.  his track record clearly demonstrates racist inclinations.  "look at my african american over there", "mexicans are rapists and drug dealers," "good people on both sides," etc...

Never forget his well publicized Central Park 5 case.  He wanted them to get the death penalty before knowing the facts.  Stupid is as stupid does. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

8500 new ‘Rona cases today in Flo-Rida, how many will actually make it to November?

Well if voting age demographics are any indication, that could be a problem for Republicans more than Democrats. Trump won by 17 points in the over 65 age group and 13 points in the 45-64 age group in FL in 2016.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fl/

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, youngredbullfan said:

Well if voting age demographics are any indication, that could be a problem for Republicans more than Democrats. Trump won by 17 points in the over 65 age group and 13 points in the 45-64 age group in FL in 2016.

Trump is the first President to kill off his supporters 

1 minute ago, youngredbullfan said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fl/

That wasn’t a Rep vs Dem post, simply Gramps and Granny being stupid in public during a virus spike. 

8 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

oh for sure.  no question.

i'm trying to figure out what exactly he's guilty of, tho.  just being a re-tweeter who doesn't pay attention to what he's re-tweeting but -- ehmm... -- "instinctively" knows what to retweet to press the right emotional buttons

or did he hear someone scream out "white power!" and go "ah yes, the philosophy that white people are inherently superior!  i agree with this assertion of superiority, therefore i shall retweet to show the world my philosophical leanings!"

no matter what tho, he trash.

Yeah I think it’s possible he tweeted it out without realizing what was said. But I think he holds some of those feelings, but might not wanna come out and directly say it.

8 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yeah I think it’s possible he tweeted it out without realizing what was said. But I think he holds some of those feelings, but might not wanna come out and directly say it.

C'mon now, how many times has he had his peepee slapped for putting stupid shit on Twitter over the years. He knows what he's doing and his peepee has got callouses. 

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Oh yeah. Agreed. 

26 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

C'mon now, how many times has he had his peepee slapped for putting stupid shit on Twitter over the years. He knows what he's doing and his peepee has got callouses. 

His level of stupidity does amaze me regularly.. I’d be surprised if he was that straight forward with it, but at the same time I wouldn’t.

13 hours ago, rudolro said:

Didn't take him long to get here. Time for him to resign. 

EbmWlpbXsAEPEuI.jpeg

Here is the equally as bad Democrats. 

Good lord who do you vote for. Democrats are bat shit crazy. 

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/house-democrats-vote-unanimously-against-resolution-condemns-violence-and

The Masters 5k road race All American.