toonkee

Russia Offers Bounties to Kill US Soldiers

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

So here you go, morons

Everybody (except the US government, the Russian government and the Taliban) says its true!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-rejects-ny-times-report-on-russian-afghan-attacks-on-troops_3404575.html

fools

Anyone who believes anything Trump says is a fool. He has so many documented lies.

• Like 3
Posted Image

52 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Anyone who believes anything Trump says is a fool. He has so many documented lies.

Your fellow countrymen, the Russians, say it's bullshit too. 

• Haha 1

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Because they annexed a small part of the world with a major port that they paid for in huge amounts of national blood and treasure while defeating the Nazi A team?

Gee, I guess the other G-7 countries didn't realize that before they kicked them out. LOL 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:26 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Because they annexed a small part of the world with a major port that they paid for in huge amounts of national blood and treasure while defeating the Nazi A team?

given that logic, we'd be morally justified in re-conquering the Phillipines...

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, rudolro said:

Photos and body cameras idiot

Edit: removal of the the American flag patch on the sleeves also.

Marines don’t wear US flag patches. How do they prove killing a Marine for this “bounty”?

This doesn’t pass the smell test to me for many reasons. Many Taliban commanders fought the Soviets and haven’t forgotten the Kremlin’s Scorched Earth policy. They probably hate the Russians more than they hate us, and there is very little to gain for the Taliban politically by working with the Russians. Some dipshit posted earlier that they could snag a patch from a body. Good luck getting close enough to do that and survive. 

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

given that logic, we'd be morally justified in re-conquering the Phillipines...

The Crimean people were overwhelmingly in favor of it.  So, Russia wanted them, they wanted Russia.  But red scare folks will red scare, I guess.  Cus +++++ what the Crimean people want.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:40 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If we have learned anything lately it should be to wait for corroborating evidence, right?

No I guess not.  Usual suspects doubling down.  Same people that believed the Russian conspiracy for years.  Yes I am quoting myself.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, sean327 said:

This doesn’t pass the smell test to me for many reasons. Many Taliban commanders fought the Soviets and haven’t forgotten the Kremlin’s Scorched Earth policy. They probably hate the Russians more than they hate us, and there is very little to gain for the Taliban politically by working with the Russians. Some dipshit posted earlier that they could snag a patch from a body. Good luck getting close enough to do that and survive. 

It was irresponsible "journalism".  It simply makes no sense.

• Like 1