toonkee

Russia Offers Bounties to Kill US Soldiers

On 6/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, toonkee said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-taliban-money-kill-us-troops-afghanistan-2020-6

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-taliban-money-kill-us-troops-afghanistan-2020-6

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

Intelligence has known about this for months and all the while Trump invites Russia to G7 and further strains relationships with allied euro democracies.

Why?

He's an unwitting asset of the KGB/FSB. Vlad has his balls in a vice. Why do you think he rejected American Intelligence on Russian collusion and accepted Putin's version ?

Heard a podcast the other day. A former American counter intelligence officer who played games with the Soviets said they have been building a profile on Trump ever since he married Ivana. They recorded all her calls home and her father, who was brought to the US, was a Czech Intelligence operative. Not officially, but he provided a lot of info to them. 

Vlad has Donnie's balls in a vice with his hotels not just in Russia but Turkey as well. Putin has been playing the American electoral and political systems  since The Donald came down the elevator five years ago.

What happened to the Republican Party that would have resisted the Russians by every means and measure ? Why have they over the last decade engaged in a Putin mancrush ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 6/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, 4UNLV said:

this photo makes me sick, when he KNEW about the bounty. and especially with him saluting a soldier when he dodged service 5 times.

trump-west-point-ap-rc-200613_1592060459

He, of all people has no Right to honor an American Serviceman. None.

He has sold out to the Russians. 

Traitor

He has never served. He has no clue.

He has proven over and over again that he does not give a shit about our Military, except as a PR tool to try and portray miltary strength and might to the world. This is right up the alley of every Autocrat that Drew breath.

He is 1000% disingenuous in this photo op.

Not My President.

Not My Commander In Chief.

On 6/27/2020 at 3:59 PM, UNLV2001 said:

So, his Intelligence Officials didn't think this Intel was important to report to the Commandant In Chief ?

Were they fearful this would spoil Donnie's mancrush on Vlad ?

blink 182 wtf GIF

• Like 1

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

He, of all people has no Right to honor an American Serviceman. None.

He has sold out to the Russians. 

Traitor

He has never served. He has no clue.

He has proven over and over again that he does not give a shit about our Military, except as a PR tool to try and portray miltary strength and might to the world. This is right up the alley of every Autocrat that Drew breath.

He is 1000% disingenuous in this photo op.

Not My President.

Not My Commander In Chief.

So, his Intelligence Officials didn't think this Intel was important to report to the Commandant In Chief ?

Were they fearful this would spoil Donnie's mancrush on Vlad ?

blink 182 wtf GIF

He had to throw somebody under the bus. POS.

13 hours ago, retrofade said:

I don't know why this is being questioned so much still. It's been corroborated by WaPo, WSJ, NBC, Fox, BBC, and countless others. 

Maybe because it was a "written" briefing. Since Trump is apparently illiterate, is he really lying when he denies being briefed?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh no, it pisses me off as well.

However Russia is the only military power in the world (not China) that we could absolutely not wage conventional war with.

Bringing Russia to the table is a GOOD THING.  I do not blame Trump at all for encouraging Russia to be included in the G7.  Seems like far and away the best solution to curb their behavior.  

You're high man. Or just trolling. PRC spends about 4x what Russia does on defense spending and has about twice as many active duty personnel. BTW, in a conventional conflict with Russia I'd (still) put my money on our side, as we'll still own the skies and due to the superiority of our fire-control/ranged weapon systems.

Anyway, just now catching up on the thread, so my bad if this is covered ground. Carry on.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You're high man. Or just trolling. PRC spends about 4x what Russia does on defense spending and has about twice as many active duty personnel. BTW, in a conventional conflict with Russia I'd (still) put my money on our side, as we'll still own the skies and due to the superiority of our fire-control/ranged weapon systems.

Anyway, just now catching up on the thread, so my bad if this is covered ground. Carry on.

I agree on conventional war, but they wouldn’t go down without nuking us. This is all stupid talk anyway as we aren’t going to go to war with Russia. 

5 hours ago, renoskier said:

Maybe because it was a "written" briefing. Since Trump is apparently illiterate, is he really lying when he denies being briefed?

If only they had someone on staff with mad crayon skills they could have distilled his briefings into something he could understand.

DPcrayon.jpg

• Cheers 1

Just now, soupslam1 said:

I agree on conventional war, but they wouldn’t go down without nuking us. This is all stupid talk anyway as we aren’t going to go to war with Russia. 

Hence MAD. Which is also our most effective deterrent to keep China from swinging their dick around Taiwan/SCS/ECS too heavily IMO.

39 minutes ago, pokerider said:

So what did she say? Oh, she doesn't believe this for a minute.  Thanks.  

She is saying she doesn't believe President Clown Penis or his pet albino were not briefed. In other words, there's no fn way they weren't briefed.

It's a gross dereliction of duty either way you slice it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, renoskier said:

Plausible deniability

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

If only they had someone on staff with mad crayon skills they could have distilled his briefings into something he could understand.

DPcrayon.jpg

Ouchie = kovfefe

• Haha 2

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I don't normally defend anything Trump does, but...he was reportedly told about this in March, and we've had zero hostile combat deaths since then? 

image.png.50b9b30bf68e69c6d7c9791c599c44c8.png

The Taliban would lose all political credibility by working with the Russians. This is not something I can see them doing. They have nothing to gain.

27 minutes ago, mysfit said:

And the knee jerk defenders wiggle their fingers in their ears saying LALALAAALAAALLAAAAa

I’m anything but a Trump defender, but this story stinks to high Heaven. See my previous posts for the reasons.