toonkee

Russia Offers Bounties to Kill US Soldiers

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fair argument.  I would be very happy though if we gave Russia the Middle East.  Win-win.  Let them drain resources and treasure in that part of the world.

Dunno. Sounds like appeasement, lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, Russia is hardly an economic power however there are still only two countries that can swing military dick.  The USA and Russia.  Russia has a nuclear arsenal even greater than ours.  Humor them.  We can absolutely not escalate tensions with the other military power in the world (China pales in comparison).  Right now.  The last thing we the world needs is a new cold war.  The last thing the world needs is us driving Russian and China closer year after year like Obama, Bush and Clinton did.  Show force when needed, show diplomacy when advantageous.  

Russia is nothing but a gas station camouflaging as a country.  They had to pull out of Afghanistan because they were going broke.  I wonder how many Russian tanks were destroyed by the javelin missiles we sold to Ukraine.  They probably lacked the rubles to replace them. BTW, it sure has been quiet over there lately hasn't it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztech said:

Russia is nothing but a gas station camouflaging as a country.  They had to pull out of Afghanistan because they were going broke.  I wonder how many Russian tanks were destroyed by the javelin missiles we sold to Ukraine.  They probably lacked the rubles to replace them. BTW , it sure has been quiet over there lately hasn't it?

A gas station with a huge dick (nuclear arsenal).

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh no, it pisses me off as well.

However Russia is the only military power in the world (not China) that we could absolutely not wage conventional war with.

Bringing Russia to the table is a GOOD THING.  I do not blame Trump at all for encouraging Russia to be included in the G7.  Seems like far and away the best solution to curb their behavior.  

Have you forgotten why Russia was kicked out of the G-7?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aztech said:

Have you forgotten why Russia was kicked out of the G-7?

Because they annexed a small part of the world with a major port that they paid for in huge amounts of national blood and treasure while defeating the Nazi A team?

10 hours ago, Akkula said:

Russia is basically Mexico economically. 

It cracks me up at how some of you think Trump is buddies with Putin, isn’t tough on him, and that Russia has no more military power.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin/putin-to-u-s-im-ready-for-another-cuban-missile-crisis-if-you-want-one-idUSKCN1QA1A3

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It cracks me up at how some of you think Trump is buddies with Putin, isn’t tough on him, and that Russia has no more military power.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin/putin-to-u-s-im-ready-for-another-cuban-missile-crisis-if-you-want-one-idUSKCN1QA1A3

Putin cant keep up with the USA or NATO in an arms race.  

• Like 1
Posted Image

Only morons who have never seen war or fought in a war think a "bounty" means a phucking thing

More boob bait for bozos.

LOL.

Maybe one of you little generals can explain to me how a "bounty" in a war zone would actually work?

How does one confirm a kill and subsequently collect said bounty?

idiots

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

So here you go, morons

Everybody (except the US government, the Russian government and the Taliban) says its true!

“Nobody briefed or told me, @VP Pence, or Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an ‘anonymous source’ by the Fake News @nytimes,” Trump wrote on Sunday morning, adding that “everybody is denying it.”

Meanwhile, he added that “there have not been many attacks on us. Nobody’s been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration.”

Over the weekend, the newspaper cited “officials briefed on the matter” for its report, while it noted Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow hasn’t been made aware of the claims, while a Taliban spokesperson, Zabihullah Mujahid, denied the allegations.

“These kinds of deals with the Russian intelligence agency are baseless—our target killings and assassinations were ongoing in years before, and we did it on our own resources,” Mujahid said. “That changed after our deal with the Americans, and their lives are secure and we don’t attack them.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-rejects-ny-times-report-on-russian-afghan-attacks-on-troops_3404575.html

fools

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

12 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Only morons who have never seen war or fought in a war think a "bounty" means a phucking thing

More boob bait for bozos.

LOL.

Maybe one of you little generals can explain to me how a "bounty" in a war zone would actually work?

How does one confirm a kill and subsequently collect said bounty?

idiots

Photos and body cameras idiot

Edit: removal of the the American flag patch on the sleeves also.

5 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Photos and body cameras idiot

Edit: removal of the the American flag patch on the sleeves also.

LOL

so in your world, the Taliban not only have "body cameras", but can actually get close enough to a dead American soldier to collect a "patch"?

• Like 1

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

9 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

LOL

so in your world, the Taliban not only have "body cameras", but can actually get close enough to a dead American soldier to collect a "patch"?

Yep, and in your trump cult world when trump asks you to drink the Kool aid you will. So enjoy.

Just now, rudolro said:

Yep, and in your trump cult world when trump asks you to drink the Kool aid you will. So enjoy.

LOL

you're an idiot.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke