Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

BLM are patriots, not Marxists.

2 minutes ago, sean327 said:

It’s the gun grabbers worst nightmare. People have opened their eyes when it comes to their 2A rights. Is it just coincidence that FBI firearms background check broke records once people started getting their stimulus checks? I think not. I bought a new pistol on Uncle Sam’s dime.

2020, year of the gun so far.  Turns out when things go to shit, people want to be armed.  If I was black right now I would not want to call the police.  Would you?  That is why BLM is trending pro gun.  Trans people are tired of being the victims of violence at the highest rate in the country (with no demographic being even a close second).  They are strapping up.

Brings a tear to my eye.

5 minutes ago, sean327 said:

It’s the gun grabbers worst nightmare. People have opened their eyes when it comes to their 2A rights. Is it just coincidence that FBI firearms background check broke records once people started getting their stimulus checks? I think not. I bought a new pistol on Uncle Sam’s dime.

Gun sales have sky rocketed with COVID and protests. 

5 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Gun sales have sky rocketed with COVID and protests. 

It would be very interesting to see the demographic breakdown. I know it’s anecdotal, but many of my friends and family who in the past wouldn’t touch a firearm, are now proud gun owners. A few are Lilly White, but the majority aren’t. 

41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why are black activists and trans activists breaking from democrats on guns?  Hmmm, maybe when you are more likely to be the victim of violence due to things you can not control, you kinda want to defend yourself.  Shocking, I am sure.

Realistically, gun bans isn't an overwhelmingly positive viewpoint by most black folks I know.  They want criminals to not have guns, and folks (myself included) will likely never buy a handgun, but doesn't mean they want them banned.  I can't speak on trans, as there are only a couple that I know, and they are all about equality and anti-discrimination.  I don't know their view on guns, they don't discuss it.

28 minutes ago, Bob said:

I come to MWCBoard in part to see the most asinine, inane takes on today's issues. Rarely am I disappointed.

Couldn't you just scribble your thoughts down on a notepad instead?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Anybody who has worked professionally with French Canadians will confirm they are the worst of humanity.  

That accent...

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

Why? You probably interact with or come within close proximity to 3 or 4 people a day who are strapped and you would never know it. Fear of firearms is bullshit.

I have no interest in getting into an argument with you as your posts are almost always logical.

Contrast that with halfman who said my post "seems pretty racist." Of course, he won't explain that just like he hasn't offered an explanation for a couple other comments which made no sense to me about which I inquired recently. And BTW, since the guy has indicated he was once a major substance abuser, as someone who has had two close family members die from that malady, I have considerable empathy and respect for him so maybe I should be cutting him more slack than I have. If so, I apologize.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Anybody who has worked professionally with French Canadians will confirm they are the worst of humanity.  

I had no idea Trump was a French Canadian.

People, not a fan.

34 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Realistically, gun bans isn't an overwhelmingly positive viewpoint by most black folks I know.  They want criminals to not have guns, and folks (myself included) will likely never buy a handgun, but doesn't mean they want them banned.  I can't speak on trans, as there are only a couple that I know, and they are all about equality and anti-discrimination.  I don't know their view on guns, they don't discuss it.

Same here.

It occurred to me as I took a couple hours away to try to get my head clear after the second of two very stressful weeks professionally that I should not have suggested guns in public are bullshit everywhere. As an example, my good friend who lives in rural Nevada always has a gun in his truck. I've never asked whether he does so legally but I get why he wants to do that because he does a considerable amount of driving at night out in the middle of nowhere and breaking down where there is no cell reception would make me nervous. However, to suggest anyone should be able to pack heat anywhere IS bullshit.

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I have no interest in getting into an argument with you as your posts are almost always logical.

Contrast that with halfman who said my post "seems pretty racist." Of course, he won't explain that just like he hasn't offered an explanation for a couple other comments which made no sense to me about which I inquired recently. And BTW, since the guy has indicated he was once a major substance abuser, as someone who has had two close family members die from that malady, I have considerable empathy and respect for him so maybe I should be cutting him more slack than I have. If so, I apologize.

No need to cut me slack, champ.  Become more interesting and I might engage with you more.  You are boring, your posts are poorly thought out.  You lack any wit.  You are mayo.  I am Idahoan fry sauce.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No need to cut me slack, champ.  Become more interesting and I might engage with you more.  You are boring, your posts are poorly thought out.  You lack any wit.  You are mayo.  I am Idahoan fry sauce.  

All right, I won't. Phuck YOU, champ.

16 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Same here.

It occurred to me as I took a couple hours away to try to get my head clear after the second of two very stressful weeks professionally that I should not have suggested guns in public are bullshit everywhere. As an example, my good friend who lives in rural Nevada always has a gun in his truck. I've never asked whether he does so legally but I get why he wants to do that because he does a considerable amount of driving at night out in the middle of nowhere and breaking down where there is no cell reception would make me nervous. However, to suggest anyone should be able to pack heat anywhere IS bullshit.

Everyone needs a truck gun.

My new truck gun was this year’s Father’s Day present from my son. The Taurus Judge. Chambered in .45 Long Colt and .410 shotgun shells.

DDFE3E2F-63ED-489E-A924-8465F3DB8A82.jpeg

22 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Sounds like your typical Destin tourist.  

No, not typical by any definition.  But, increasingly more common. It's a sad state of affairs. People who work in the tourism industry by and large  aren't getting paid well. It's the jobs that are here. They do not deserve to be disrespected or disparaged. 

This thread has MWC BOARDed , as I fully expected,  but you f**kers live in fantasy.

Fry sauce comparisons...good lord. ..that in itself shows how unamerican you are.

Ketchup,  ranch dressing or nekkid (salt only). This board is full of white hating commies.  

15 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I once met a Canadian asshole. Therefore all Canadians are assholes. 

Jesus dude really. I'll expand, anyone of gender or race who choses to lash out at another person based on that persons race or gender is an asshole. 

Are you ok with my lady being attacked verbally just because she's white?

Don't ignore the elephant in the room...that's exactly what you're doing. Are you too afraid to acknowledge what is happening on both sides in the country? 

I'm not.