Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Will the protests kill more black lives than the police this year?

Given COVID and the lack of social distancing and what we know about how the virus transmutes  and impacts the black community, I think it is fair to say the deaths from the protests will eventually reach the thousands.

Food for thought.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Given COVID and the lack of social distancing and what we know about how the virus transmutes  and impacts the black community, I think it is far to say the deaths from the protests will eventually reach the thousands.

Food for thought.

Probably, as well as white, hispanics and every other ethnic group who participated.  But it's going to be hard to associate future cases with those protests. I could be wrong. ....but they could have been infected pretty much anywhere. 

88 African Americans were shot last year, too many wrongfully.  The protests will be responsible for killing far, far, far more this year.  Even if the number is not quantifiable, what we know about COVID means this to be true 100%. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Given COVID and the lack of social distancing and what we know about how the virus transmutes  and impacts the black community, I think it is far to say the deaths from the protests will eventually reach the thousands.

Food for thought.

Sadly yes

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Food for thought.

Well let’s hope those who had masks will help and many did... and the lack of recirculated air outdoors helps. 

8 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Well let’s hope those who had masks will help and many did... and the lack of recirculated air outdoors helps. 

Again, according to the latest CDC briefing, social spacing is ALL.  Masks help, but social spacing is the key,  Per the CDC, period, cloth masks help, a little and should be used. Many had masks, but many did not.  The left is getting carried away with the mask thing.  YES WE SHOULD USE THEM, but no, per every study by every country done without social spacing masks do LITTLE  +++++ING GOOD.  They think wearing a mask makes not social distancing just  +++++ing ok. WRONG!!

More people will die because democratic leadership refused to advocate for social distancing than will die from police brutality in decade.  Good job Democrats!!!!  But, hey, +++++ Mitch, amirite?

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Again, according to the latest CDC social spacing is ALL.  Masks help, but social spacing is the key,  Per the CDC, period.  And many had masks, but many did not.  The left is getting carried away with the mask thing.  They think wearing a mask makes not social distancing just a +++++ing ok. WRONG!!

More people will die because democratic leadership refused to advocate for social distancing than will die from police brutality in decade.  Good job Democrats!!!!  But, hey, +++++ Mitch, amirite?

Let’s see I think I said, “let’s hope those who had masks will help”.   Last I remember was Bottoms was telling people to go home.   

41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wearing a mask is something you do on top of social distancing, without social spacing, especially in the freaking thousands, the mask is nearly pointless in those numbers.

Agreed. Masks, especially cloth masks that most are wearing are not fool proof. The virus is smaller than the openings in cloth masks. You can’t go up face to face and talk to someone safely. Distancing is still critical. Masks do cut down on the splatter effect from sneezing or coughing. 

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Agreed. Masks, especially cloth masks that most are wearing are not fool proof. The virus is smaller than the openings in cloth masks. You can’t go up face to face and talk to someone safely. Distancing is still critical. Masks do cut down on the splatter effect from sneezing or coughing. 

Right you wear masks to protect others 

I guess it’s a good thing the states that have mask orders only mandate that they be worn when social distancing isn’t possible; meaning social distancing is the first line of defense. 

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Given COVID and the lack of social distancing and what we know about how the virus transmutes  and impacts the black community, I think it is faor to say the deaths from the protests will eventually reach the thousands.

Food for thought.

I saw Martha McCallum interview the extremely confrontational and angry Hawk Newsome who speaks for the New York BLM chapter, and he says that he very much supports violence to further his cause because it’s only fair. He said any whites ever want any significant change, they use violence per the revolutionary war, civil war, or any other change it wants made around the world. So the NY BLM basically wants a 60’s/70’s style violent black panther group Type of group (he didn’t describe it as BP, I did). He said he wants his armed citizen patrol to follow the cops around and take action against them, including violence, when they think the cops do something wrong. 

This is the kind of BLM dipshit that corporations and donors just armed with 10’s of millions of dollars that will cause pure chaos. BLM’s has some good chapters with some good people with the right ideas. But as usual, the dipshits always seem to muscle their way in and ruin everything that the good legit people are doing to solve the legit problems.

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I saw Martha McCallum interview the extremely confrontational and angry Hawk Newsome who speaks for the New York BLM chapter, and he says that he very much supports violence to further his cause because it’s only fair. He said any whites ever want any significant change, they use violence per the revolutionary war, civil war, or any other change it wants made around the world. So the NY BLM basically wants a 60’s/70’s style violent black panther group Type of group (he didn’t describe it as BP, I did). He said he wants his armed citizen patrol to follow the cops around and take action against them, including violence, when they think the cops do something wrong. 

This is the kind of BLM dipshit that corporations and donors just armed with 10’s of millions of dollars that will cause pure chaos. BLM’s has some good chapters with some good people with the right ideas. But as usual, the dipshits always seem to muscle their way in and ruin everything that the good legit people are doing to solve the legit problems.

Hawk is my friend.  He is very pro 2A.  Love it.  Completely fine with him and his friends following cops around.  If you think he is advocating they turn their guns on cops, I think you are an idiot.

Your post also has nothing to do with my thread.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hawk is my friend.  He is very pro 2A.  Love it.  Completely fine with him and his friends following cops around.  If you think he is advocating they turn their guns on cops, I think you are an idiot.

But he’s the wrong Type of pro 2A guy in Converts mind. Can’t have angry Black dudes running around exercising their Constitutional Rights. 

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

But he’s the wrong Type of pro 2A guy in Converts mind. Can’t have angry Black dudes running around exercising their Constitutional Rights. 

Scary black people with scary black guns!

I wonder who would be more terrified, convert or @Akkula?

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That’s what he heavily implied, stud. Hawk acts like an unstable idiot and openly endorses violence. You endorse violence? You’re the most unpredictable strange dude ever. 

kat.jpg

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Scary black people with scary black guns!

I wonder who would be more terrified, convert or @Akkula?

No, it’s what what they say they’ll do with said guns. Now if he acted a lot more stable and was stable, and didn’t endorse violence, that would be different and you know it.

kat.jpg

32 minutes ago, sean327 said:

You can’t have angry dudes of any color running around with guns and threatening violence. These are the very idiots that give the 2A a bad name, Dr. Dipshit. 

kat.jpg