Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Ammon Bundy

Ammon Bundy and his gaggle of idiots are at it again at the statehouse. Hell, maybe they will try to take it over just like they did in Oregon. 

Can somebody please step up and take this idiot off our hands!!!

7 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

They claim Covid is an attack on America from a foreign Government, but want to recall the Governor for trying to fight it. 

shocked doc rivers GIF

So Idaho should declare war on China 😂 

31 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Ammon Bundy and his gaggle of idiots are at it again at the statehouse. Hell, maybe they will try to take it over just like they did in Oregon. 

Can somebody please step up and take this idiot off our hands!!!

That guy irritates me so much.  :facepalm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand how we inherited him.. 

Yea, it's weird.  First Nevada, then Oregon , now Idaho....maybe him and his band of merrymakers are making tour of western states...who's next? Utah, Wyoming .......

33 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Yea, it's weird.  First Nevada, then Oregon , now Idaho....maybe him and his band of merrymakers are making tour of western states...who's next? Utah, Wyoming .......

Moving clockwise. Makes sense.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

This idiot got famous because he and his family stopped paying their BLM grazing fees and pitched a bitch when their cattle were going to be rounded up and sold to pay the bill. How they conned others to follow them is beyond me. 

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My idiot cousin associates with these +++++ers.  Just found out from my uncle.

Reach out and get him/her to sign up here. Would love to hear the rationale. 

14 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Man, please not Utah.  His brother is already here and that’s plenty.  These people are looney.

v0icAvfW.jpg

12 hours ago, sean327 said:

This idiot got famous because he and his family stopped paying their BLM grazing fees and pitched a bitch when their cattle were going to be rounded up and sold to pay the bill. How they conned others to follow them is beyond me. 

Idiots don't need to be conned. They already believe whatever drivel that comes from stupid world.

pennywise the clown hello GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

31 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Man, please not Utah.  His brother is already here and that’s plenty.  These people are looney.

Iirc, a lot of Utahns supported the guy in the Nevada and Oregon mess.

Seems odd he skipped Cali. Loads of nut jobs there.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor