Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Del Scorcho

8 positive tests suspend Boise st football

Recommended Posts

This is where the secret underground practice facility works against them. They need some ventilation in that place

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear Roid use can result in false positives test for CV-19.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Warbow said:

I hear Roid use can result in false positives test for CV-19.

Well, then the entire Hawaii team is going to test positive! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the club. UH had to so re voluntary workouts a bit ago.  However, despite the constant grandstanding with MLB fat butts and The Lost Year (as if anyone would notice anyways)..We're Playing Football in just over 2 months. CFB and NFL.  Across the board. 

in other news the FCC will bring the 988 suicide hotline number on line by then, tapping their inner Fauci just in case things go sideways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Welcome to the club. UH had to so re voluntary workouts a bit ago.  However, despite the constant grandstanding with MLB fat butts and The Lost Year (as if anyone would notice anyways)..We're Playing Football in just over 2 months. CFB and NFL.  Across the board. 

in other news the FCC will bring the 988 suicide hotline number on line by then, tapping their inner Fauci just in case things go sideways

Wanna bet you don’t play all your games?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boise laying the groundwork for excuses already.  
 

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Boise laying the groundwork for excuses already.  
 

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

With the obesity issues that AAC fans face, this could lead to tragedy.

Stay safe.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

With the obesity issues that AAC fans face, this could lead to tragedy.

Stay safe.

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best to have everyone get it right now and get it over with.  
 

  • Like 2
  • Idiot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Boise laying the groundwork for excuses already.  
 

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

Lol, have you watched the news in Florida lately?

We’re likely headed for another “stay at home order.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Lol, have you watched the news in Florida lately?

We’re likely headed for another “stay at home order.”

 

I really don’t think so, but we’ll see.  You’d have to think eventually people would come to their senses and move on with life.  Football is happening one way or the other anyway, at least for engaged southern programs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWC Tex said:

Best to have everyone get to it right now and get it over with.  
 

You have 0 credibility on this topic at this point, though and have been insanely wrong every time you talk about it.  That is a horrific idea.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Boise laying the groundwork for excuses already.  
 

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

 

I hope so for your sake.  Two of your p6 wannabe friends have already cut sports.  If there is a shortened season, or no season at all, Central Florida will take a hit as well.

Unlike us, who aren't dependent on a season.  Won't impact us if football is played or not.  :coffeecomputer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

 

But do you have any exercise options right along the beach like UC Santa Barbara and say, San Diego State??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options

What does this even mean? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

Wasn’t this your favorite energy drink?

2B91C31F-088D-48EE-AF8A-F4A06050A2D7.jpeg.e27542c7b5637a9ca9e9ef664d483698.jpeg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

You're absolutely clueless to everything

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RogueStout said:

What does this even mean? 

 

It means they can exercise their p6 claims as much as they please.  Or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×