Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

8 positive tests suspend Boise st football

This is where the secret underground practice facility works against them. They need some ventilation in that place

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I hear Roid use can result in false positives test for CV-19.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 hours ago, Warbow said:

I hear Roid use can result in false positives test for CV-19.

Well, then the entire Hawaii team is going to test positive! 

down in a hole.jpg

Welcome to the club. UH had to so re voluntary workouts a bit ago.  However, despite the constant grandstanding with MLB fat butts and The Lost Year (as if anyone would notice anyways)..We're Playing Football in just over 2 months. CFB and NFL.  Across the board. 

in other news the FCC will bring the 988 suicide hotline number on line by then, tapping their inner Fauci just in case things go sideways

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

2 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Welcome to the club. UH had to so re voluntary workouts a bit ago.  However, despite the constant grandstanding with MLB fat butts and The Lost Year (as if anyone would notice anyways)..We're Playing Football in just over 2 months. CFB and NFL.  Across the board. 

in other news the FCC will bring the 988 suicide hotline number on line by then, tapping their inner Fauci just in case things go sideways

Wanna bet you don’t play all your games?

3 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Boise laying the groundwork for excuses already.  

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

With the obesity issues that AAC fans face, this could lead to tragedy.

Stay safe.

27 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

With the obesity issues that AAC fans face, this could lead to tragedy.

Stay safe.

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

9 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I don’t know about out west but football season is coming in the south and no one is stopping it.  Even Pee wee football emails are going out now looking forward to the season.  Middle schools are beginning to sanction programs.  

Lol, have you watched the news in Florida lately?

We’re likely headed for another “stay at home order.”

10 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Lol, have you watched the news in Florida lately?

We’re likely headed for another “stay at home order.”

I really don’t think so, but we’ll see.  You’d have to think eventually people would come to their senses and move on with life.  Football is happening one way or the other anyway, at least for engaged southern programs.  

1 hour ago, MWC Tex said:

Best to have everyone get to it right now and get it over with.  

You have 0 credibility on this topic at this point, though and have been insanely wrong every time you talk about it.  That is a horrific idea.  

10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I hope so for your sake.  Two of your p6 wannabe friends have already cut sports.  If there is a shortened season, or no season at all, Central Florida will take a hit as well.

Unlike us, who aren't dependent on a season.  Won't impact us if football is played or not.  :coffeecomputer:

10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Yet unlike in your situation at least we have exercise options, you will just have to continue projecting your own obesity on others through the inter webs for their daily finger exercise.

But do you have any exercise options right along the beach like UC Santa Barbara and say, San Diego State??

19 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Wasn’t this your favorite energy drink?

2B91C31F-088D-48EE-AF8A-F4A06050A2D7.jpeg.e27542c7b5637a9ca9e9ef664d483698.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

20 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

You're absolutely clueless to everything

9 hours ago, RogueStout said:

What does this even mean? 

It means they can exercise their p6 claims as much as they please.  Or something...