Jump to content
RamSack

Anybody else getting this annoying pop up on this site?

Recommended Posts

This annoying “do not sell my data” thing shows up on the lower right. It only shows up on this site for me, but I’m afraid to click it...

 

83BC6F44-9F83-4F77-855B-18E9C02F831B.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

What is going on @mugtang

Blame the california consumer privacy act.  It’s placed there by my ad company for compliance.  It’s supposed to only show to CA IP addresses but there’s a glitch that they’re working through. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How come when I click on it it doesn’t go away? I’m happy to not allow mug, in his never-ending quest for global dominance, access to my personal data, but it seems like I can just answer the question once. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Blame the california consumer privacy act.  It’s placed there by my ad company for compliance.  It’s supposed to only show to CA IP addresses but there’s a glitch that they’re working through. 

Is this site Prop 65 compliant? I hope it isn't carcinogenic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How come when I click on it it doesn’t go away? I’m happy to not allow mug, in his never-ending quest for global dominance, access to my personal data, but it seems like I can just answer the question once. 

It’s a glitch.  Still working through it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, modestobulldog said:

Is this site Prop 65 compliant? I hope it isn't carcinogenic.

No comment 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...