Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Anybody else getting this annoying pop up on this site?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

What is going on @mugtang

Blame the california consumer privacy act.  It’s placed there by my ad company for compliance.  It’s supposed to only show to CA IP addresses but there’s a glitch that they’re working through. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

How come when I click on it it doesn’t go away? I’m happy to not allow mug, in his never-ending quest for global dominance, access to my personal data, but it seems like I can just answer the question once. 

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Blame the california consumer privacy act.  It’s placed there by my ad company for compliance.  It’s supposed to only show to CA IP addresses but there’s a glitch that they’re working through. 

Is this site Prop 65 compliant? I hope it isn't carcinogenic.

110926run_defense710.jpg

27 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How come when I click on it it doesn’t go away? I’m happy to not allow mug, in his never-ending quest for global dominance, access to my personal data, but it seems like I can just answer the question once. 

It’s a glitch.  Still working through it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, modestobulldog said:

Is this site Prop 65 compliant? I hope it isn't carcinogenic.

No comment