Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Womp womp

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

That could be the most inaccurate post of the year. “Most anti-Trump people are Republicans”. Wow, that is stunning. You apparently don’t know that Trump‘s GOP approval ratings has always been in the 90’s. There’s been a few outlier polls, but they’re not far from the 90’s. If Trump really pisses off the base, I’m sure you could see a momentary drop to 75% to 80% if you had a daily GOP approval rating poll that was worth a shit. 

But think about all the Dems and other stupid parties that hate him, and it’s the GOP that has the most that hate him. K

Dude  I wrote the most anti-Trump.   I did not write most anti-Trump.   Meaning few people are more anti-Trump the Rick Wilson and the never Trumpers because in their mind he is destroying the Republican Party.   Now granted, could have worded it more like the people whom are the most anti-Trump are often Republicans and you might have gotten it, but it wasn't that far off.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Don't worry about Phoenix.

Thank God for God!!!

I'm pretty sure he's in Phoenix too. Cuz probably the most frightening plane landing I ever had was at Sky Harbor about 20 years ago. I heard that my Southwest flight was about the last one that landed before they closed Sky Harbor for an hour or so during a windstorm. Damn thing was swinging back and forth all over the Valley of the Sun. But I'm sure these guys will take care of everything by asking God to watch over everybody flying in this evening in order to pay homage to that great Christian Donald Trump tomorrow.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Kill off your supporters before the election so you can feel better about yourself.   One of the more novel campaign strategies I have ever seen.

Don't forget about his staff also.  Trump playing 9D chess with all of his supporters and staff as pawns

On 6/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Yet he also wants credit for saving, as he said tonight, "hundreds of thousands of lives".

He says whatever he thinks will get him adoration and re-election. He has no plan on ANYTHING. No end point. The emperor has no clothes

The timing of this imbecile as president with these crises; pandemic and the economy, racial flash points and climate change. Those all call for an adult which we don't have.

One of the Final Five..........

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That sounds exactly like our old stupid athletic director. They must be related. I remember a Fresno game when the east side was full with what looked like an 80% density and she reported the attendance at only 18,000. The rest of the stadium was pretty much full. The fire Marshall is probably another resistance activist idiot.

Damn Fire Marshall was an obvious plant.

Starting to think you aren't really a slightly right leaning moderate.

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Like I said, full. Trump needs to start small and build up giving people confidence to show up. And he needs to avoid hot spot areas. 

Well, you know, like Arizona that has seen a 142% increase in cases in the past 2 weeks.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01J0STEtj6psKp1kY5ZS5ZhtgXbKg:1592882962476&q=covid+19+arizona+trend&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjikJa5_5bqAhVDqJ4KHe2XC8gQBSgAegQIDBAn&biw=1920&bih=975

3000 you say?  That's a hell of a lowering of the bar.....

19 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Dude  I wrote the most anti-Trump.   I did not write most anti-Trump.   Meaning few people are more anti-Trump the Rick Wilson and the never Trumpers because in their mind he is destroying the Republican Party.   Now granted, could have worded it more like the people whom are the most anti-Trump are often Republicans and you might have gotten it, but it wasn't that far off.

Either way, it's just as inaccurate. Rick Wilson is a miserable douche that's frustrated his career never amounted to much, so he realized that if he kisses left wing ass, he'll at least get paid by networks that need phony GOP people. Nobody hates Trump more than the left winger activist types and it's not even close.  

It's shocking how wrong you are so much. The other day you said you had a friend just like me that used a flip phone. Dude, if that guy was just like me, he wouldn't be hanging out with you. Just no common ground there, nothing personal. 

kat.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Either way, it's just as inaccurate. Rick Wilson is a miserable douche that's frustrated his career never amounted to much, so he realized that if he kisses left wing ass, he'll at least get paid by networks that need phony GOP people. Nobody hates Trump more than the left winger activist types and it's not even close.  

It's shocking how wrong you are so much. The other day you said you had a friend just like me that used a flip phone. Dude, if that guy was just like me, he wouldn't be hanging out with you. Just no common ground there, nothing personal. 

I have friends and family who are as far to the right as a number of people around here... I still talk to them, do things with them, etc. We just tend to avoid political topics. :shrug:

30 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I have friends and family who are as far to the right as a number of people around here... I still talk to them, do things with them, etc. We just tend to avoid political topics. :shrug:

2 things most people cant discuss rationally.  Religion and politics.

Message boards are a living testament to that...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

19 hours ago, mysfit said:

He says whatever he thinks will get him adoration and re-election. He has no plan on ANYTHING. No end point. The emperor has no clothes

And the president probably has about a 3" dick.

When its erect. (Stormy Daniels so implied.)

3 hours ago, RSF said:

2 things most people cant discuss rationally.  Religion and politics.

Message boards are a living testament to that...

titties

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, retrofade said:

Exactly.   And when we do talk politics we don’t tend to take things too seriously or we just agree to avoid certain topics.   

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Would you say anyone here is more anti Trump then Retro or me?   Both of us were registered Republicans at one point.   Neither of us has ever registered Dem.  

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Would you say anyone here is more anti Trump then Retro or me?   Both of us were registered Republicans at one point.   Neither of us has ever registered Dem.  

Uh, not the only ones...