Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Womp womp

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

The Tulsa fire department attendance guru needs a new job.

The about 6,200 number was "fire marshal records show just under 6,200 scanned tickets were logged for the rally at the BOK Center. The figure doesn't include Trump team staff members or private suites, which were fully booked."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-rejects-idea-that-tiktok-k-pop-fans-sabotaged-rally-dont-know-what-theyre-talking-about

The about 6,200 count also does not include the media.

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

What was great about last night is that the thing he cares about most of ratings and popularity. 

It's quite likely people are just tired of him. He needs some new material. His prescence is running it's course like any celebrity, comedian, band, etc.

But I think convert is right a little bit in that we have to be careful to read to much into last night's disaster. Lots of weird variables right now. 

Covid and these Floyd protests and his failure to get the border wall, healthcare repealed, DACA repealed, etc....just says one thing about him.  "ALL TALK NO ACTION"

Posted Image

10 minutes ago, toonkee said:

What was great about last night is that the thing he cares about most of ratings and popularity. 

It's quite likely people are just tired of him. He needs some new material. His prescence is running it's course like any celebrity, comedian, band, etc.

But I think convert is right a little bit in that we have to be careful to read to much into last night's disaster. Lots of weird variables right now. 

I think he needs to rethink his campaign. He is recycling what worked in 2016 yet there are many different variables this time.

For example, he is pushing the "Law & Order" bit. That worked for Nixon but it was a different time in the country back then. For example, a Gallup poll a few weeks after Kent State showed 58% of Americans blamed the students themselves for the deaths, only 11% blamed the National Guard. Today there is a different tone to the country about the actions that led to the current unrest.

1 hour ago, Akkula said:

Covid and these Floyd protests and his failure to get the border wall, healthcare repealed, DACA repealed, etc....just says one thing about him.  "ALL TALK NO ACTION"

He has very little interest in governing.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You are so fvcking stupid, it’s amazing. I never said there were riots. The threat of the same thugs being there as the riots is what affected some of the attendance, dipshit. You are so dumb. The Tulsa fire department attendance guru needs a new job. You can squeeze 22k in there with the floor full. A big center stage 19k, basketball about 18k. If you want to think it’s 4k, go ahead. As a kick off event in a covid world, it was still impressive if you think about it (for those that can think). I will guarantee you there will be a full house the next one he does. 

Meanwhile, Joe Biden can’t even get everyone’s attention in a barbershop or senior luncheon for Christ’s sake. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂👍

Will you now?  Look forward to revisiting this...

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I will guarantee you there will be a full house the next one he does.

11 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Will you now?  Look forward to revisiting this...

The next appearance is Phoenix on Tuesday.

Instead of an arena it is being held at a megachurch. I understand the church seats about 3,000. If that size of venue is not filled then he is in bigger reelection trouble than anybody expects.

On 6/21/2020 at 10:07 AM, modestobulldog said:

Covid and civil tensions played a role, Streaming was massive, viewers well over a million.

so Trump is like a top 75 twitch stream? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

20 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I don't know what that is. TV and radios in the millions, but not all Trump supporters.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Fox News had over 7 million viewers which was the highest rating the channel has ever had in its 23 years. Oh wait, it has to be real because Tik Tok Koreans aren’t counted in ratings. 🤪🤪😝 LOL. Then they had another 4 million streaming for a total of around 11 million. Your boy, Joe, is worth about 125 people of excitement. LOL. 

kat.jpg

17 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The next appearance is Phoenix on Tuesday.

Instead of an arena it is being held at a megachurch. I understand the church seats about 3,000. If that size of venue is not filled then he is in bigger reelection trouble than anybody expects.

Like I said, full. Trump needs to start small and build up giving people confidence to show up. And he needs to avoid hot spot areas. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Like I said, full. Trump needs to start small and build up giving people confidence to show up. And he needs to avoid hot spot areas. 

Then what the +++++ is he going to Phoenix for?

19 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The about 6,200 number was "fire marshal records show just under 6,200 scanned tickets were logged for the rally at the BOK Center. The figure doesn't include Trump team staff members or private suites, which were fully booked."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-rejects-idea-that-tiktok-k-pop-fans-sabotaged-rally-dont-know-what-theyre-talking-about

The about 6,200 count also does not include the media.

That sounds exactly like our old stupid athletic director. They must be related. I remember a Fresno game when the east side was full with what looked like an 80% density and she reported the attendance at only 18,000. The rest of the stadium was pretty much full. The fire Marshall is probably another resistance activist idiot.

kat.jpg