Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Womp womp

He just casually mentions he’s limiting testing to show less positive cases.. 120,000 deaths and he pats himself on the back after once stating 15 cases would go down to zero. 

I just can’t comprehend the mind of someone who thinks Trump should lead the free world. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

When you want your abuser to start loving you again. 

Here's to you Sessions.  Below is a twitter comment: 

"Here in Tulsa, there was no 'blockage' of Trump supporters getting inside. There just weren't enough people wanting to go inside to fill the arena. I saw small groups of people walking down the street and into the arena area throughout the day and the only slowdown they experienced was at the checkpoints with security. If Trump can't fill an arena with supporters in Tulsa, OK, he has a MUCH larger problem than he is admitting. And I see one of his staff has already posted a 'fake' picture of protesters. It just didn't happen in this town - I was there."

"When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people. You’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down please."

Good god

2 hours ago, sebasour said:

"When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people. You’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down please."

Good god

He's the dumbest president ever. Oh btw math doesn't work that way on percentages.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trump can't fill an arena in Tulsa.  Teens prevented Trump from filling arena.  Why am I seeing people saying both of these are true?

1. Trump can't fill an arena in Tulsa
  2. Teens (and others) trolled Trump and his campaign into thinking that there were really a million people that wanted to attend

This ad was so effective that it caused him to spent over 15 minutes talking about how he CAN TOO drink a glass of water.

They ran it on one network in one media market.... Fox, in the DC metro. It was designed solely to troll him, and it was obviously quite successful.

Just now, renoskier said:

No catchy lines so far this year. No, "lock her up", no "build the wall", no "drain the swamp".

He's really struggling.

He tried to get "four more years" started up, but he +++++ed up the intro to it and the audience was confused.

8 hours ago, aztech said:

Here's to you Sessions.  Below is a twitter comment: 

"Here in Tulsa, there was no 'blockage' of Trump supporters getting inside. There just weren't enough people wanting to go inside to fill the arena. I saw small groups of people walking down the street and into the arena area throughout the day and the only slowdown they experienced was at the checkpoints with security. If Trump can't fill an arena with supporters in Tulsa, OK, he has a MUCH larger problem than he is admitting. And I see one of his staff has already posted a 'fake' picture of protesters. It just didn't happen in this town - I was there."

I'm not so sure that it mattered if it was a Trump or Biden rally that people are comfortable going to an inside venue with this virus still very active. Maybe for Trump or Biden a better option is some type of outdoor event with social distancing.Personally I would stay away from any indoor stadium event right now, be it a rally or concert.

7 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

The riots and civil unrest has secured Trump's reelection.

Feels the opposite to me. No one on the left really cared in the last election with Hillary vs Trump, hell I didn't even vote because I was sure Hillary would win but didn't really care enough about her.

Now people are passionate, not for Biden but for getting Trump out. After seeing how much division he's caused since his election, I'm definitely voting against him this time.

I was fuming when I saw a clip of that ass clown said he would throw flag burners in prison for a year. WTF!?!?!?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg