Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Womp womp

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Remember Trump "agreeing" with Schmidt earlier today? I wonder if he'll agree with this tweet as well.

Haha. Wonder if true that the youth of this country rolled Trump and have tickets all over the country with no intent of joining 

Perhaps the pics were a little early.  From the guardian

Mike Pence has entered the arena in Tulsa to big cheers from the crowd. He will address the president’s supporters before Donald Trumptakes the stage. The arena look pretty full now from what I can see, although there are a few empty spots on the floor.

12 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Mike Pence has entered the arena in Tulsa to big cheers from the crowd. He will address the president’s supporters before Donald Trumptakes the stage. The arena look pretty full now from what I can see, although there are a few empty spots on the floor.

This is just a few minutes ago.

12 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Just looked on CSPAN and the upper deck is mostly empty.

People, not a fan.

11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Get it right!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You know, as the father of a three year old, I wonder if the punishment was too much. And I say that as someone who thinks the board is better without him. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

12 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

You know, as the father of a three year old, I wonder if the punishment was too much. And I say that as someone who thinks the board is better without him. 

No. He was warned 50 times.

But he's a MW board legend, even if he was a @halfmanhalfbronco sock.