Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

I’m Glad Fresno State is in the MWC

Recommended Posts

Seriously. Fresno has it's downfalls as a city, but at least everyone else in this conference lives in a Shit hole too. 
 

Albuquerque- Well, your best reputation is a TV show about manufacturing Meth in the Desert  

Boise- It’s Idaho....enough said  

San Jose- A bland, suburban, and crappy Bay Area city. It’s even skyrocketing in crime after being named safe a long time ago. I mean, who TF says “Let’s visit San Jose!” Boring AF 

Fort Collins- the best thing about Ft. Collins is its proximity to Boulder

Vegas- Cool place to get obliterated and destroy some city property... but, live there? Hell no. Most of us have more respect for ourselves. 
 

Reno- Everything i said about Vegas, but not nearly as cool 

San Diego- a border city that tries so hard to be like LA that it’s pathetic. Also, the worst pro city in the country. How do you lose almost every team? And the ones you have kept, have been some of the worst franchises ever. 
 

Laramie- easily the worst city in this conference. Literally, tumble weeds. 
 

Logan- from the shots of their student body at the Spectrum, the most exciting thing about Logan is Friday night game of Magic and Saturday night World of Warcraft 


I appreciate you guys. I can’t imagine having to compare ourselves to places like Seattle or Los Angeles.   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boise, SD, Vegas, Bay Area, Hawaii.  Just those make it some of the best road trips for a conference in the country.  Then add Reno with Tahoe, FoCo with Denver and the Rockies, Wyoming and the national parks.  I don't  know enough about the others but all have something going for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

Funny for boise all you can say is that it's in Idaho. That's what makes it great. Other then Boise, limited population, great outdoors. 

He wanted to say this but thought better of it:

No one wants neighbors like Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Boise, SD, Vegas, Bay Area, Hawaii.  Just those make it some of the best road trips for a conference in the country.  Then add Reno with Tahoe, FoCo with Denver and the Rockies, Wyoming and the national parks.  I don't  know enough about the others but all have something going for them.

If you’re going to go this route, then Fresno has Yosemite, Sequoia, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Seriously. Fresno has it's downfalls as a city, but at least everyone else in this conference lives in a Shit hole too. 
 

Albuquerque- Well, your best reputation is a TV show about manufacturing Meth in the Desert  

Boise- It’s Idaho....enough said  

San Jose- A bland, suburban, and crappy Bay Area city. It’s even skyrocketing in crime after being named safe a long time ago. I mean, who TF says “Let’s visit San Jose!” Boring AF 

Fort Collins- the best thing about Ft. Collins is its proximity to Boulder

Vegas- Cool place to get obliterated and destroy some city property... but, live there? Hell no. Most of us have more respect for ourselves. 
 

Reno- Everything i said about Vegas, but not nearly as cool 

San Diego- a border city that tries so hard to be like LA that it’s pathetic. Also, the worst pro city in the country. How do you lose almost every team? And the ones you have kept, have been some of the worst franchises ever. 
 

Laramie- easily the worst city in this conference. Literally, tumble weeds. 
 

Logan- from the shots of their student body at the Spectrum, the most exciting thing about Logan is Friday night game of Magic and Saturday night World of Warcraft 


I appreciate you guys. I can’t imagine having to compare ourselves to places like Seattle or Los Angeles.   

 

 You Judge Logan, and USU from shots of the student body for Friday night basketball games. Ok well after looking at the student body at games from Fresno I would gather no information because no one attends except for cheer leaders and there ain't much eye candy in that group.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Seriously. Fresno has it's downfalls as a city, but at least everyone else in this conference lives in a Shit hole too. 
 

Albuquerque- Well, your best reputation is a TV show about manufacturing Meth in the Desert  

Boise- It’s Idaho....enough said  

San Jose- A bland, suburban, and crappy Bay Area city. It’s even skyrocketing in crime after being named safe a long time ago. I mean, who TF says “Let’s visit San Jose!” Boring AF 

Fort Collins- the best thing about Ft. Collins is its proximity to Boulder

Vegas- Cool place to get obliterated and destroy some city property... but, live there? Hell no. Most of us have more respect for ourselves. 
 

Reno- Everything i said about Vegas, but not nearly as cool 

San Diego- a border city that tries so hard to be like LA that it’s pathetic. Also, the worst pro city in the country. How do you lose almost every team? And the ones you have kept, have been some of the worst franchises ever. 
 

Laramie- easily the worst city in this conference. Literally, tumble weeds. 
 

Logan- from the shots of their student body at the Spectrum, the most exciting thing about Logan is Friday night game of Magic and Saturday night World of Warcraft 


I appreciate you guys. I can’t imagine having to compare ourselves to places like Seattle or Los Angeles.   

 

Las Vegas and San Diego are great cities so I am not sure what you are talking about. I heard good things about Boise, but I heard too many California liberals are moving in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Nobody that lives in Los Angeles has any municipal bragging rights over another city. Well, except maybe over Fresno. Maybe.

Agreed LA has to be the worst city in the US. It has its perks, but the people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rebelcuff said:

Las Vegas and San Diego are great cities so I am not sure what you are talking about. I heard good things about Boise, but I heard too many California liberals are moving in.

You live in Las Vegas. More “California liberals” have moved there than any place in the US. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...