Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anon5251042

Fresno State wrestling under investigation after reports of stripper at team party

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I have one question. How much did they have to pay Telford Train to strip?

He's very undependable.  @TheTedfordTrain will own show up for his gigs when the 'dawgs are winning.

I was happy when Fresno brought back wrestling.  But after this shameful act I hope the Big XII gives them the boot.  Let them suffer in the PAC-12.  The wrestling program is costing about 2x what the athletic department said it would when they brought it back.  Perhaps Bulldog wrestling can save money on travel and still afford the strippers if they join the PAC?  :shrug:

Was she doing it “pro bono”...?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Whoa there. Fresno has a wrestling squad?  Who woudda knew?  I thought that was all Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana junks.

Oy, the things one does not know about MWC while assuming much.  Is there some sort of gymnastics squad in MWC I need to be aware other than OU and Nebraska?

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

24 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

Whoa there. Fresno has a wrestling squad?  Who woudda knew?  I thought that was all Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana junks.

Oy, the things one does not know about MWC while assuming much.  Is there some sort of gymnastics squad in MWC I need to be aware other than OU and Nebraska?

Fresno brought back wrestling in I think 2018.  Air Force and Wyoming sponsor it also.

Gymnastics? Boise, USU and Air Force.  Falcons sponsor both men's and women's

27 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

All MWC wimmenz have amazing gymnastic talents. #superiorlifestyle. #themwclife