Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Prediction: Trumps Poll Numbers Will Make a Comeback Starting Now

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Trump isnt a gaffe machine.  He actually means to say the stuff he says.

You’re right, Biden is so senial that he doesn’t know WTF he’s saying and unfit to be president. Trump often says things in a way that hurts your feelings, and a lot of other women’s, as well. That’s a gaffe because he needs more of the women vote. But no worries, since you’re a hopeless pvssy, no robo calls wasted on you. 😂👍

kat.jpg

On 6/18/2020 at 5:08 AM, Nevada Convert said:

He’s hit rock bottom and will move up a lot in the next 2-3 weeks. That’s assuming no significant gaffes. I can see his RCP average as 45 to 46.5. Anyone else have any predictions? 

8 days later and he's dropped another percentage point to 40.2%

image.png.9a9726aa1190eaf20a107df503eb59ce.png

11 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

8 days later and he's dropped another percentage point to 40.2%

image.png.9a9726aa1190eaf20a107df503eb59ce.png

Um, we’re using RCP’s Trump approval rating which was 42.1% today (Friday) and was about 43% yesterday or the day before. 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html   It looks like not much has changed, and so far I’m wrong. While I didn’t expect the Bolton book to ever get released, it turns out to be a nothing berger, anyway. Holy crap, the other day Brett Baier interviewed him for 22 minutes and calmly/objectively devastated the mustache man. Wow, Bolton’s inaccuracies were everywhere and wasn’t much of a book left after that, and Baier got him to admit he’d made lots of mistakes during his tenure there, and none were carried out because Trump never took his advice. Trump just wanted to know what the ‘Iraq War’ right wing hawk position/option always was before making a decision on anything. He obviously never intended on using it, just to avoid it, and that obviously had Bolton outraged and scorned when that became obvious to him.

Back on topic, I have until July 1st to the 8th. For those that were big pvssies and were too scared to make a prediction & want to capitalize on it If I’m wrong, you can totally eat shit. I’m pretty concerned that Trump keeps making self inflicted wounds at a hire pace, even for him. A big reason he was elected was to combat insane out of control political correctness. Now that the Floyd situation is morphing into an out of control political correctness situation where people are afraid to just mention something like BLM and then it leading to them getting fired at work could and should work in his favor tremendously. So we’ll see if he has anything left in the brain, there. The way it stands now, until I see an improvement in his mental state, he’s going to lose. 

kat.jpg

I spend a lot of time in Wisconsin, my hunch he doesn't win Wisconsin this time, state seems to have tacked a little left.  The FoxConn job that Walker and Trump touted looks to have turned to shit.

110926run_defense710.jpg

In 2016, Trump had a message.  He was going to build a wall, he was going to be tough on immigration, he was going to cut taxes, etc.  Right now he's just trying to fight fires. 

Read an article that attributed him losing a lot of moderates that he's pivoting in the wrong direction of coronavirus and BLM.   Both positions are salvageable but he seems to be hoping it will just burn itself out by November. (and maybe it will)

If I'm Biden, I'm just going to hide in my house and not do anything for awhile.

1 hour ago, WAC_FAN said:

In 2016, Trump had a message.  He was going to build a wall, he was going to be tough on immigration, he was going to cut taxes, etc.  Right now he's just trying to fight fires. 

Read an article that attributed him losing a lot of moderates that he's pivoting in the wrong direction of coronavirus and BLM.   Both positions are salvageable but he seems to be hoping it will just burn itself out by November. (and maybe it will)

If I'm Biden, I'm just going to hide in my house and not do anything for awhile.

I would pretty much nearly agree on all of that. 

kat.jpg

On 6/18/2020 at 2:08 AM, Nevada Convert said:

He’s hit rock bottom and will move up a lot in the next 2-3 weeks. That’s assuming no significant gaffes. I can see his RCP average as 45 to 46.5. Anyone else have any predictions? 

He is his own worst enemy. He just needs to keep his mouth shut and stay off of Twitter.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:30 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re right, Biden is so senial that he doesn’t know WTF he’s saying and unfit to be president. Trump often says things in a way that hurts your feelings, and a lot of other women’s, as well. That’s a gaffe because he needs more of the women vote. But no worries, since you’re a hopeless pvssy, no robo calls wasted on you. 😂👍

Biden would run circles around Trump if they took some sort of cognitive test.