Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

It’s meaningless preseason poll season...

As the title says they’re meaningless but these polls are useful in determining what storylines to expect in the coming season.  

Can WYO continue it’s climb into the upper reaches of the MW and compete for the conference championship?

Can Boise hold onto the top spot in conference and can they break through to the NY6?

Can App State go undefeated? Will it matter?

CONUSA looking deep, is this the year of the dark horse?

Can Cincy and UCF meet undefeated?

Will Memphis ever beat UCF again?

Something for everyone there.  

6 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

As the title says they’re meaningless but these polls are useful in determining what storylines to expect in the coming season.  

Can WYO continue it’s climb into the upper reaches of the MW and compete for the conference championship?

Can Boise hold onto the top spot in conference and can they break through to the NY6?

Can App State go undefeated? Will it matter?

CONUSA looking deep, is this the year of the dark horse?

Can Cincy and UCF meet undefeated?

Will Memphis ever beat UCF again?

Something for everyone there.  

I bet you can provide us some random ranking of the 25 best Waffle Houses in interior Florida as well. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I AGREE WITH THE TOP FOUR. I would like to see Wyoming at 10 but it will NEVER happen. TooLame at 16 and Miami of Ohio at 20 seem a stretch and SDSU may be in the G5 top 10.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I bet you can provide us some random ranking of the 25 best Waffle Houses in interior Florida as well. 

Has the Awful House gone big in Florida?  I knew Ihop was a power there but the Awful House? Wow

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I don’t remember there being Waffle Houses in central Florida when I lived there, I think they’re about everywhere people exist now though.  Remind me, why are you obsessed with them again?

18 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I don’t remember there being Waffle Houses in central Florida when I lived there, I think they’re about everywhere people exist now though.  Remind me, why are you obsessed with them again?

It’s just whenever I think of morbidly obese people and enabling joints like Waffle House, you and other AAC fans come to mind.

Being ketogenic, a plate of smothered and covered hash browns sounds pretty good right now, to be honest....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It’s just whenever I think of morbidly obese people and enabling joints like Waffle House, you and other AAC fans come to mind.

I see...clever I guess? You seem to think of morbidly obese people a lot then because Waffle House is one of the few things you talk about these days.  I’ve been called many things in my life, I must give you credit because overweight was never one of them until you.  Then again, it doesn’t make any sense so I’m not sure how much credit you really should get there. A for effort I suppose.

It will definitely be a down year in the MW, particularly in the west where we have 4 new coaches and almost no practice time.

I'm hoping Nevada can capitalize on that.

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

the Waffle House found it tough to survive in the pricey Orlando's Beach front property boom.

There's a Waffle House near the UCF campus.

Just thought I'd mention it.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I see...clever I guess? You seem to think of morbidly obese people a lot then because Waffle House is one of the few things you talk about these days.  I’ve been called many things in my life, I must give you credit because overweight was never one of them until you.  Then again, it doesn’t make any sense so I’m not sure how much credit you really should get there. A for effort I suppose.

I just assume typing on a keyboard is the only physical exercise you get.

2 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I’ve been called many things in my life...

Please....this board has SOME standards of decorum...

Yawn re G5 within itself.  CBSsports already did it one by one, comprehensive countdown over like many weeks.

Boise, Cincy, UCF, Memphis in the preseason 2020 top 25.  With great write-ups.  CBS Sports online is your friend. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/

Ugh and oy...can someone pls represent UCF better on a macro scale?  It's kinda like playing with a toy box re something here UCF.  Rise up and represent, dude. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

BS, you bragged about only being like 50 pounds over weight.  lol