Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

WTF Is a boogaloo?

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Similar, but no.  Booga+++++ is an internet meme.  Antifa is organized however loosely.  I belong to several of their pages and they do organize, pretty well.  Antifa has assaulted hundreds of people with deadly weapons, the fact none have died is not a ringing endorsement.  But beating people with bats, steel toed boots chains, bike locks, bricks and using incendiary devices....it is only a matter of time before somebody dies.  That is how bats, steel toed boots, bike locks and bricks work.

You’re snitching on the gang, comrade.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

You’re snitching on the gang.

I find it fascinating.  Part of history, what is going on right now.  I am in Antifa groups, friends with BLM leaders and donate when I can to them (BLM, GNY chapter).  What a time to be alive.

But no, Antifa is made up of mostly good people and they are surprisingly organized.  A "few bad apples" are encouraged by some less tainted apples and they get shit faced and bad shit happens with said apples.

24 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Sort of sounds like American Antifa. Plus actual  bodies now though. 

Antifa and boogaloo are boogeymen to the paranoid extremes. When there is widespread organized killings by either of these groups, I’ll change my tune. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

People should read about the riots of the Roman Tribunes in the first century B.C.E.  

Read about Clodia and Clodius. 

In the year 4020, I bet someone will encourage their peers to read about the Emoji Wars. To read about how halfmanhalfbronco and BSUTOP25 saved the MWCBoard from authoritarianism.  

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

In the year 4020, I bet someone will encourage their peers to read about the Emoji Wars. To read about how halfmanhalfbronco and BSUTOP25 saved the MWCBoard from authoritarianism.  

A long a brutal fight it was.

27 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

People should read about the riots of the Roman Tribunes in the first century B.C.E.  

Read about Clodia and Clodius. 

Not to mention the blues and greens in Constantinople

But a noble one. Someday, there will be public outcry to remove the statues of @happycamper, @mugtang, and @thelawlorfaithful.

The victors write history.  Did the romans annihilate dacian culture in a shocking display of genocide? Yes. Is trajans column torn down? Oh hell nah. The one thing we know about the hieroglyphics crew, you fools don't do long term plotting. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Not to mention the blues and greens in Constantinople

The victors write history.  Did the romans annihilate dacian culture in a shocking display of genocide? Yes. Is trajans column torn down? Oh hell nah. The one thing we know about the hieroglyphics crew, you fools don't do long term plotting. 

Freedom almost always prevails over tyranny in the long run. Your blitzkrieg to shackle our people failed.  

Freedom almost always prevails over tyranny in the long run. Your blitzkrieg to shackle our people failed.  

Which is why the libertarian party is in control of the Senate and why Russia is a liberal democracy rn rite!?!?!?!?!?!?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Which is why the libertarian party is in control of the Senate and why Russia is a liberal democracy rn rite!?!?!?!?!?!?

In the long run. We will prevail. 

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

In the long run. We will prevail. 

Last dispatch of the white army

17 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

But a noble one. Someday, there will be public outcry to remove the statues of @happycamper, @mugtang, and @thelawlorfaithful.

The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I’d have them all in zoos.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.