Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Chuba Hubbard Threatens To Sit Out Season After Seeing Mike Gundy in an OAN Shirt

I talked with my State cousins...as in Oklahoma State about it all..they're over it all. 

They did defer to Iowa and its problems re its Highest Paid strength and conditioning coach in all of FBS getting dumped with a $1m buyout.

Who woudda knew re that in Iowa? 

Oklahoma State types deflected...as usual.  Jest sayin.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 6/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, AztecSU said:

Who's talking about family? We're talking about YOU. I have white family members and they know we have different life experiences, probably because they're ego isn't so big it makes it impossible for them to listen.

Their*

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Hmm, not sure what to make of this. I've always thought that Miss and GA flags were fairly Confederate...but its always been that way. Having lived in the suburbs of Atlanta and other parts of the south I know personally I could've never attended an SEC school based on the local cultures. But nothing in this is new so why did this kid commit to a school in a state with that flag? To me this is different then the Okie St RB. 

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

Hmm, not sure what to make of this. I've always thought that Miss and GA flags were fairly Confederate...but its always been that way. Having lived in the suburbs of Atlanta and other parts of the south I know personally I could've never attended an SEC school based on the local cultures. But nothing in this is new so why did this kid commit to a school in a state with that flag? To me this is different then the Okie St RB. 

Chalk it up to the current movement underway - Yes these things have been around for decades but this time it seems that landmark changes are underway all over the country on racial matters