Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Seattle Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I remember Dan Carlin referencing that one a lot when he did a series on that topic. I’ll check it out, hopefully before it’s burned for espousing imperialism.

The writing is so nice and tight.  Just a fantastic read.  Hard to put down.  The most cutthroat political climate in the history of the West.  Enough to make Machiavelli blush.  

The chapters talking about the Tribune Clodius and his use of the mob to influence the senate and punish his enemies are fascinating given today's climate.  

40 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

How dare you come at me with facts! Like the Romans of old, Chaz will conquer the northwest in self defense.

Well, hopefully he’ll save time and dump the bodies in the Sound.

Trump was right to just leave it alone and let the mayor and other idiots justifying it hang themselves. Now the backlash is growing and more people are demanding that she resign. I thought Black Lives Mattered. Apparently not enough for BLM/Antifa/CHOP because the shot 19 year old black kid died because they resisted the cops and emergency services coming in to get him help. These idiots will always implode if you just give them about 15 minutes. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Warlord Raz has repelled the invaders in a glorious victory!

Time to end it peacefully.  Surround the area like a siege to stop food coming in.  Cut off the water and electricity.  They will all be out within the week.  

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Time to end it peacefully.  Surround the area like a siege to stop food coming in.  Cut off the water and electricity.  They will all be out within the week.  

A blockade would stir the martial hearts of all of Chazzendum. So long as warlord Raz remains undefeated in the field, we’d be as likely lose more territory through conquest than retake any.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

A blockade would stir the martial hearts of all of Chazzendum. So long as warlord Raz remains undefeated in the field, we’d be as likely lose more territory through conquest than retake any.

They decided they do not like the name CHAZ, so changed it to CHAD and now it is CHOP.

Turn of the power and water.  

On 6/11/2020 at 10:02 AM, modestobulldog said:

Take over a section of Seattle and what do they do first?  Set up a police force and a border wall.  You can't make this shit up.

Whacko commie lefty caucasians

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They decided they do not like the name CHAZ, so changed it to CHAD and now it is CHOP.

Turn of the power and water.  

They sure did do a lot of discussing about what the name should be, I’ll give them that. The whole not perpetrating homicides or or figuring out a way to deal with shootings so that they don’t become murder might have been a bit overlooked, but damn if what they called it wasn’t seriously thought out.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

They sure did do a lot of discussing about what the name should be, I’ll give them that. The whole not perpetrating homicides or or figuring out a way to deal with shootings so that they don’t become murder might have been a bit overlooked, but damn if what they called it wasn’t seriously thought out.

Apparently they have one last demand before they disband.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

46 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I find it funny that those who are so upset by this are the same people who sympathize with the branch davidians and other right wing "compounders" fighting against government tyranny.

If the ATF and FBI killed dozens of them, I would sympathize as well.

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

I find it funny that those who are so upset by this are the same people who sympathize with the branch davidians and other right wing "compounders" fighting against government tyranny.

The sympathy for the Davidians was because they were murdered in cold blood, including unarmed women and children.  The sympathy was not for their views. Interesting you would defend government murder and mayhem against them. Then again, mass incarceration in gulags for the Davidians would be too much effort and too costly.  Government action consistent with views on abortion and Stalinist actions.  Silence is golden. Well done Akkula. 

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

I’m enjoying the hell out of Chaz. The first thing they did after taking over was construct a border wall. They were then very diligent about removing people who didn’t fit in culturally. They had the rudiments of farming with their topsoil on cardboard experiment. They at least recognized that a police force was necessary, even if they couldn’t solve or prevent any crimes. If it wasn’t for all the violence and murder, Chaz would be a fun little experiment in creating civilization.  

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m enjoying the hell out of Chaz. The first thing they did after taking over was construct a border wall. They were then very diligent about removing people who didn’t fit in culturally. They had the rudiments of farming with their topsoil on cardboard experiment. They at least recognized that a police force was necessary, even if they couldn’t solve or prevent any crimes. If it wasn’t for all the violence and murder, Chaz would be a fun little experiment in creating civilization.  

:lol:

110926run_defense710.jpg

51 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

The sympathy for the Davidians was because they were murdered in cold blood, including unarmed women and children.  The sympathy was not for their views. Interesting you would defend government murder and mayhem against them. Then again, mass incarceration in gulags for the Davidians would be too much effort and too costly.  Government action consistent with views on abortion and Stalinist actions.  Silence is golden. Well done Akkula. 

Well, at the time we had a true "law and order" president.  He wasn't going to stand for child rapist cults with firearm fetishes abusing women and children.  Those thugs would rather die than give up their women, children and guns.

Posted Image

59 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s a preview of the future in blue cities and states when this movement gains momentum and takes hold. It will be called the CWC, CHOPS without COPS

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s a preview of the future in blue cities and states when this movement gains momentum and takes hold. 

I don’t think it’s going to take hold. Even supporters in Chaz recognize the problems they have making it feel like a safe environment. The dumbass mayor was inclined to let it fly so long as the negatives of a Woodstock type atmosphere could be brushed away. She’s doing a 180 now, but she’s in a bind. Can’t move them out of there using riot control measures and still support their “democracy in action.” Can’t let them stay, costing the city billions in investment and lawsuits without getting primaried.