Mike Morgan

Spartan Stadium East Berm Is Coming Down

6 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

This is the death of Spartan football, and the handful of fans they have left are too naive to see it. Sad. 

You’re such a drama queen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Boise State needs to grab a few friends and get Aresco on the phone. This conference is getting embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Most likely these are for the installation of the new scoreboard.....

The upper half stands of the north end zone, to the left, were removed, and the area is being landscaped and prepped for the installation of the new scoreboard and fan lounge area with an outdoor bar. This was where the large drilling was taking place in the post above.

I believe some of the east berm will remain, and be used as foundation for the new stands. 

107099650_2662526234006379_5273055512490

38 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

The upper half stands of the north end zone, to the left, were removed, and the area is being landscaped and prepped for the installation of the new scoreboard and fan lounge area with an outdoor bar. This was where the large drilling was taking place in the post above.

I believe some of the east berm will remain, and be used as foundation for the new stands. 

107099650_2662526234006379_5273055512490

From this angle, if they keep taking down that east berm the complex could be converted into a nice baseball stadium. :rimshot1:

3 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

From this angle, if they keep taking down that east berm the complex could be converted into a nice baseball stadium. :rimshot1:

Speaking of baseball, this news broke today:

A new practice field opens up the space to build the new baseball stadium where the current practice facility is located.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Speaking of baseball, this news broke today:

I new practice field opens up the space to build the new baseball stadium where the current practice facility is located.

That is a good start. Hopefully the fan base steps up to maximize the donation match from the Luries.

I didn't realize that Bob Lurie was still alive.

The concrete bases for the new scoreboard, where the outdoor bar and lounge will be located, are now in place.

9833113.png

NEZ2.jpg.a304a140df55163f2dd3fee89635def1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

The concrete bases for the new scoreboard, where the outdoor bar and lounge will be located, are now in place.

9833113.png

NEZ2.jpg.a304a140df55163f2dd3fee89635def1.jpg

What is the time table for the stadium, to be finished ?

9 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

What is the time table for the stadium, to be finished ?

The scoreboard and lounge part of the project are supposed to be in place for this season (if there is one). The entire project completion is three years away.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 7/7/2020 at 12:30 PM, Mike Morgan said:

Most likely these are for the installation of the new scoreboard.....

Should loan those drills out to Fresno. Might save them on the lube costs in coming years.

• Haha 1

Structural supports for the new video scoreboard are now in place. I was incorrect about when this phase of the project will be complete. The new scoreboard and lounge area aren't schedule for completion until 2021.

EdoNDfhVAAAWAuM?format=jpg&name=largeEdoNDfnUEAAVAbM?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike Morgan said:

Structural supports for the new video scoreboard are now in place. I was incorrect about when this phase of the project will be complete. The new scoreboard and lounge area aren't schedule for completion until 2021.

Looking good. 

4 hours ago, dudleyDgroot said:

Pretty sure new scoreboard/video board to be ready for this season....

Agreed.  The scoreboard is scheduled for completion this year, the lounge for next year.

• Like 1

Impressive.  Keep it up

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Wonder why they show CSU and not Fresno St?

11 hours ago, SpartanDude said:

Agreed.  The scoreboard is scheduled for completion this year, the lounge for next year.

If there’s a “this year”. 

17 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Finish the scoreboard and lounge. Turn the east side into a nice press box and luxury sweet area and call it a day.

Haven’t been to a game in years since I was living out of state for a while; can’t wait to catch one here after this is all finished.