Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

Spartan Stadium East Berm Is Coming Down

Man, it must suck to lose on such a shitty field. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

13 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

it does

1-3 since 2013. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, RSF said:

Sure I can.  Fund it, then tear it down, not tear it down then hope you can fund it.  Unless there's another reason they tore it down 1st....

I actually overheard some SJSU professors confirming this over a year ago. I mentioned it here, and was immediately called a liar by some SJSU fans. It doesn’t take a leap of faith to follow the logic. It’s the only thing that makes sense. Those stands were a safety hazard. Mugs pictures confirmed it. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

21 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Do the last 20 years. 30 years? Or are you just going to cherry pick? 

He has to cherry pick.

But let him have it because it’s basically all Sharta has since they still have yet to have a winning record in football, basketball and baseball since joining the MWC (7 years). 

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

37 minutes ago, Cincy said:

He has to cherry pick.

But let him have it because it’s basically all Sharta has since they still have yet to have a winning record in football, basketball and baseball since joining the MWC (7 years). 

Lol... the mighty Bulldogs struck out.

Glad to see some people keep their eyes on their toy balls, even now. You know, it's kind of comforting. Even when the apocalypse finally comes together, you geniuses are gonna be trying to own the spartans posters on here. It's like dying and knowing life will continue. 

Edit - Oh, and to be non-arbitrary and go the last decade, the mighty Bulldogs improve to 2-3. The thing about picking cherries is that fresh ones are the ones anyone cares about. Does anyone like canned cherries? Maybe in fesno...  

31 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Lol... the mighty Bulldogs struck out.

Glad to see some people keep their eyes on their toy balls, even now. You know, it's kind of comforting. Even when the apocalypse finally comes together, you geniuses are gonna be trying to own the spartans posters on here. It's like dying and knowing life will continue. 

So you’re saying you’re happy with having ZERO winning seasons since you’ve joined?

Sharta....shooting for the stars!!

2 minutes ago, Cincy said:

So you’re saying you’re happy with having ZERO winning seasons since you’ve joined?

Sharta....shooting for the stars!!

No, I'm happy to know that when I die, you and yours will still be talking shit on message boards while being unable to dominate sharta in sharta and patting yourself on the back for doing so while eating skirt steak. Sunrise, sunset. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. And so on and so forth.

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Yea I don’t like cherry picking, he should have just used the record since SJSU joined the MWC; that makes sense as a way to capture our recent history. What year was that?

19 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

No, I'm happy to know that when I die, you and yours will still be talking shit on message boards while being unable to dominate sharta in sharta and patting yourself on the back for doing so while eating skirt steak. Sunrise, sunset. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. And so on and so forth.

Wow, you’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this.  
when you die do you think Sharta will have had a winning season in something?

4 hours ago, Cincy said:

He’s basically saying that the east side stands at Shartan Stadium were condemned by the city due to rotted out wood steps and warped aluminum bleachers. We’ve all seen the pics. 

Cool story, would you mind citing a few sources to confirm this?

Nm

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Wow, you’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this.  
when you die do you think Sharta will have had a winning season in something?

I thought about it for 30 seconds. I just look like a deep thinker to fresno state grads. 

You know what? You're probably right. You guys have had a rough year. You need this one. 

21 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I thought about it for 30 seconds. I just look like a deep thinker to fresno state grads. 

You know what? You're probably right. You guys have had a rough year. You need this one. 

Yeah last year was rough.  But I've gotta concede to Sharta fan.  I mean, 7 years and ZERO winning seasons.  How do you do it?

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Yeah last year was rough.  But I've gotta concede to Sharta fan.  I mean, 7 years and ZERO winning seasons.  How do you do it?

Aw... that's cute. You guys are even dipshits when you're losers. 

11 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Aw... that's cute. You guys are even dipshits when you're losers. 

Looks like a struck a nerve?  Losers and Sharta go hand in hand smltwnlosr.  ZERO winning seasons in SEVEN YEARS!! 

LOL!!

15 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Lolz that smallwanker fails to realize that sharta is a derogatory term

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648