Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackrabbit

Where is the outrage machine?

17 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I'm not for ubi without some sort of "employment" or service that takes up a significant chunk of your time. 

Sure, many of us will go fishing, paint, learn piano, yada yada yada but many of us will get armed and surround the governor's mansion and others will burn Targets. People are going to get cray cray with no real purpose. F the robots and f Ubi. Society needs to work. 

Taxation of automation is one way in which to help pay for it.

Did you watch the video above by chance?  MUBI is not enough to be comfortable, people will want to earn extra money.  Several trial runs show this to be true, only a little over 2% of people would just decide they have no real purpose.  Watch the video if you have not.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Abolish welfare. Make it necessary for black fathers to stick around. Disincentivize black women being married to the government. People will adapt quickly. 

Why is it "black"? Is there special "black welfare"?

Just now, Rebels18 said:

image.png.d1831c6e1921f2cd2fdd9643fef6bf43.png

The idea that police officers are inherently white does not help your point

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

55 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Taxation of automation is one way in which to help pay for it.

Did you watch the video above by chance?  MUBI is not enough to be comfortable, people will want to earn extra money.  Several trial runs show this to be true, only a little over 2% of people would just decide they have no real purpose.  Watch the video if you have not.

Yes sir I have watched that video. I tried to turn everyone on to kurzgesagt like a year ago. Started a thread on it. 

See the last month or so for my support for my theory. Idle hands are the devil's play things. Unintended consequences...That sort of thing.

If people still "work" 32 hours a week or so then great. If they don't, watch out.

31 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Yes sir I have watched that video. I tried to turn everyone on to kurzgesagt like a year ago. Started a thread on it. 

See the last month or so for my support for my theory. Idle hands are the devil's play things. Unintended consequences...That sort of thing.

If people still "work" 32 hours a week or so then great. If they don't, watch out.

Ahhh you so you are the smart guy who posted those videos I have been devouring for the past 18 months now.  Figures.  Cheers.

Just now, happycamper said:

Why is it "black"? Is there special "black welfare"?

The idea that police officers are inherently white does not help your point

My picture didn't say anything about cops. The only point there is to make is "white on black" crime is the only violent crime that exists in the eyes of the media---and it's dishonest and gives black america a victim mentality that manipulates them into believing white people only exist to keep them down. It's inciting racial tensions that's literally tearing this country apart. 

I'm 100% in favor for police reform, especially in the form of decriminalizing drug possession and rights-infringing stop and frisk laws.  

And are cops really that discriminatory in gunning down unarmed people? 

how many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? 9. 

how many unarmed white people were killed by cops in 2019? 19. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

7 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

My picture didn't say anything about cops. The only point there is to make is "white on black" crime is the only violent crime that exists in the eyes of the media---and it's dishonest and gives black america a victim mentality that manipulates them into believing white people only exist to keep them down. It's inciting racial tensions that's literally tearing this country apart. 

I'm 100% in favor for police reform, especially in the form of decriminalizing drug possession and rights-infringing stop and frisk laws.  

And are cops really that discriminatory in gunning down unarmed people? 

how many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? 9. 

how many unarmed white people were killed by cops in 2019? 19. 

the entire nationwide unrest is about cops. 

I don't know why you'd bring anything else up to it.

Also... you know that cops deliberately don't keep killing databases right?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Where was i smug?   Am i not allowed to talk about it?  Whoever needs to be leading this discussion sure as hell is not.   

The folks who need to be taking this on dont want to talk about it because fingers would get pointed back at them. They are the ones who want to keep control.

Point taken....but wyoming whites are not killing each other.

They are busy romancing the sheep.shaun the sheep relief GIF by Aardman Animations

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

15 hours ago, Bob said:

Abolish welfare. Make it necessary for black fathers to stick around. Disincentivize black women being married to the government. People will adapt quickly. 

Again, Bob.   If you are so pro-father please explain how you support deporting legal residents who are fathers of young US citizens for crimes they committed 15-20 years ago and already served their punishment.   

It seems you will go to great lengths to be pro family when it suits you and ignore it when it doesn’t.  

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

Blacks are not as well educated because their families are broken and they're broken mainly because of readily available welfare.

More family education programs for America's farmers, please!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

I believe discrimination based on race is not a big issue. It's a thing of the past. There's discrimination based on income, sure. Black vs white unemployment is a function of income and education. Blacks are not as well educated because their families are broken and they're broken mainly because of readily available welfare.

Private charities will take care of the poor.

Is there black only welfare?

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

I believe discrimination based on race is not a big issue. It's a thing of the past. There's discrimination based on income, sure. Black vs white unemployment is a function of income and education. Blacks are not as well educated because their families are broken and they're broken mainly because of readily available welfare.

Private charities will take care of the poor.

Unfortunately, you're wrong.

I'm afraid living in Wyoming gives you an unrealistic/narrow perspective.