Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

BLM’s Controversial Statements

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I read something... somewhere... man my memory sucks, that most looters were just... locals who already had a rap sheet taking advantage of the chaos. In other words, criminals doing crimes when an opportunity arose. weird, right?

I would assume with the looting, that would be the case.  Arrest reports have a lot of Minneapolis arrests being in-state, but actually not in the neighborhood, and most not even from the city.  A shame what those assholes did.  I hope they all get arrested for it.  

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

@Nevada Convert here’s some good advice; Disregard any person that uses humxn or Latinx in a sentence. They are normally loons and don’t necessarily represent the people they think they are speaking for.

I saw that and the eyeroll was so hard that I could see the electrical firings in my brain.  

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

@Nevada Convert here’s some good advice; Disregard any person that uses humxn or Latinx in a sentence. They are normally loons and don’t necessarily represent the people they think they are speaking for.

but what about humxn

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Covered that in my post.

my eyes just skittered over it because it is an abomination of letters :lol:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

54 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

There is scant evidence of BLM having large numbers of actual members. Unless you just count anyone who says the phrase out loud...

This.

According to people denouncing the protests, anyone holding a sign are card carrying Antifa/BLM members.

28 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It is like street gangs that won't use the first letter of a rival gang.  

+++++in rips and loods. But the worst are the ulldogs!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_RYqKN6uqadrmvzambw4

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

There isn’t anything someone could say to me on the internet where I’d be so bothered to meet up and fight. I’d have to value your opinion to give a shit.

If you come fight me I will pay you 500,000$ and guarantee that Boise State will get the 4th spot in the CFP this year

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Are you a genie as well as a black lesbian?  

he said "say" not make happen

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The point isn’t for her to see it. That would be dumb, she won’t change her mind. The point is that it exists, and there’s a lot more where that came from. It’s about awareness that it’s there, and that your choice to support BLM means people that know their true colors will assume it has your blessing. BLM is full of people that think like her or close to it.  If you look a little, you’ll see blatant racism all over the place. The media just gives them a pass. 

So Convert if your point BLM has moronic extremists, fine accepted.  That doesn’t change their validity of their concerns.   Your posts only make you look worse as if that were possible. 

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Most protesters aren't BLM.  Most protesters weren't looters.  People defending police with the "bad apples shouldn't define police" are doing the same with the protesters.  Always interesting.

The momentum lost did not stop the peaceful protests.  The protesters won the battle versus the infiltrating groups in many cities.  Whoever it was (BLM, antifa, white supremacy, police) that tried to kill it failed.  Hopefully now that those assholes are gone, the conversation can go back to how to fix whatever issues that come up between Americans and police.

Wait what?   No Russians. How do they get let off the hook?