Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

How many here have been arrested?

Never been arrested but I’ve arrested/apprehended many people. 

I grew up living in one of the roughest public housing in Hawaii.  Drugs, gangs and crime was everywhere there. My Mom raised 7 kids there, most of the time by herself with my Dad in prison majority of that time we lived there. Happy to say none of us 7 children have ever been arrested, not to say we were angels and did nothing illegal. Maybe you could say we were smart, street wise and knew how not to get caught. Or maybe we just didn’t want to end up like our father.

Anyway joined the Air Force right out of High School. Pretty much had to take the career what was offered that of a Security Police Officer. Been doing Law Enforcement my whole career until I retired recently. 

Ive seen my share of bad officers and I’ve seen my share of racist officers. All in all those officers are identified real quick by the rest and either corrected or weeded our. 

Every time I hear someone say that you are a product of your environment, I just laugh. In order for black lives to matter they have to matter to themselves first. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:38 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I’m half white half Hispanic.. I look more white though, other than brown eyes brown hair.

We have a lot in common, who knew.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Arrested 3 times 

1) Pullman WA - DUI .....dropped to reckless driving (21/22 age)

2) Henderson NV - DUI .....charges dismissed (31 age)

3) Tijuana BC Mex - Walked out of a "off the tourist main drag" bar with a beer in hand - By the time I got to the comer the cops pulled up &  arrest with sentence was given (48 Hrs).....Cops started driving me to the station but we struck up a conversation. I had $40 USA on me, we struck a deal & I left the two twenties in the back seat & they pulled over & let me out - Buzzed but not staggering drunk. Thought of tearing one twenty in half & sticking each half into the seat to look like it was two twenties...........but then I figured it's not worth $20 to piss these guys off and have a race to the border with me on foot (38 age) 

A couple of close calls where nothing of note happened........................ I've lead a clean living existence :thumbsup:

Once. 1986 in Okinawa. I was dating a female Marine the last two months I was on the island. About 3 weeks before I was due to rotate back to the US, her and I were going back to Camp Hansen from the Camp Shields E-Club. About 2 miles from the gate we got pulled over by the Japanese police and arrested. My girlfriend’s car matched the description of a car that side swiped two cars on the expressway. They held us in the station for 4 hours before they figured out they had the wrong people. I didn’t leave the base for the next 3 weeks. 

On 6/6/2020 at 7:36 PM, azgreg said:

Once. Germany. 1983.

What did to piss off the Polizei ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 6/6/2020 at 9:42 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I feel like after 10 years an no criminal convictions some things should be taken off your record.. Maybe not violent crimes or sex crimes, but almost everything else. What good does it do?

The “turn over a new leaf” law in Colorado makes it easier and cheaper to have marijuana convictions expunged from records for non violent cases where less than an oz of marijuana was involved.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9news.com/amp/article/news/local/you-can-apply-to-have-marijuana-convictions-expunged-under-new-denver-program/73-613378e0-0a68-4e64-a2a3-dda0bb04b297