Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Sign Ups

On 6/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, mugtang said:

I’m not doing cash winnings anymore.  Didn’t last year either :( 

Perhaps we posit to the board if we want to buy into these games.  Perhaps it is not required to play, but you can't win the pot if you don't pay in.  Use Venmo or something to hold the funds?

On 6/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, mugtang said:

I’m not doing cash winnings anymore.  Didn’t last year either :( 

It's better that way unless it's voluntary.  When this goes down, I'm happy to contribute to the Winner's Choice voluntarily. To boot regarding the sustained ESPN pik em junks in football, if so cheerleaded...happy to contribute. 

It's great fun to dis, piss, and chew on each other for chest beating competition.  In the end, if the winner declares a charity post chest beating or humble pride..I'll do it. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Not nearly as many people signed up this year. I’m going to create the teams next week and let’s get this party started then. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 6/30/2020 at 9:50 PM, mugtang said:

Not nearly as many people signed up this year. I’m going to create the teams next week and let’s get this party started then. 

Prolly because of the new reality that is the Covid-19 era.  So a little dark humor is always good medicine.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Okay then, so when is the likely date for this year's Funky and Weird version pls?  I cannot wait to pick Indiana in the 7th round.  CBS Sports did a wonderful write-up on UH football recently. 4th round pick. 

4 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Okay then, so when is the likely date for this year's Funky and Weird version pls?  I cannot wait to pick Indiana in the 7th round.  CBS Sports did a wonderful write-up on UH football recently. 4th round pick. 

I’ll post the teams this weekend and we can start tuesday

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Thank you, Mug. 

It's gonna be a nutty and weird one.  Who knows how teams will really perform this fall.  The backside teams I think.  I want nothing to do with the MAC unless forced to pick so. Ugh. I have Aztecs firmly on my pick radar.  And if one of the two Mississippis are available..KIffy v The Pirate...who knows for Egg Bowl junks.  (Pick the Pirate as in Leach of course..not to be confused with backasswards East Carolina mascot).