Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Sign Ups

55 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown

Nice of you to drop by :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Anything re timing of this pls?  Unlike prior years (I think it was usually in May), we can hang with it until August rolls around.  Again, Indiana in the 7th round as my dark horse candidate. :Clapping:

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

3 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Anything re timing of this pls?  Unlike prior years (I think it was usually in May), we can hang with it until August rolls around.  Again, Indiana in the 7th round as my dark horse candidate. :Clapping:

Looking to start beginning of July. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 6/19/2020 at 9:19 AM, Jeffkills said:

@#1Stunner

@k5james

@mysfit

@Yoda

@Dogs4Me

@Jack Bauer

Sign in....

I will be honest, I have no phocking idea what this is about.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

33 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

So you’re in then?

Speaking of winning something re MWC Board.  For one competition, I donated my winnings to runner up charity of choice.  It was a $100 bucks on the table or so with no $$$ changing hands at all..no bookkeeper at all.  When one of us wins This Thang, let us pls donate to Charity of Choice re runner up. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

20 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Speaking of winning something re MWC Board.  For one competition, I donated my winnings to runner up charity of choice.  It was a $100 bucks on the table or so with no $$$ changing hands at all..no bookkeeper at all.  When one of us wins This Thang, let us pls donate to Charity of Choice re runner up. 

I’m not doing cash winnings anymore.  Didn’t last year either :( 

On 6/21/2020 at 10:15 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Do it anyway,

(You're safe, football isn't happening this year anyway. :(  But still, do it.)