Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Sign Ups

Okay..so from what I recall when I used to do this a few seasons back...and to educate the potential newbies...it goes like this.  130 FBS teams.  Pick 10 and that's 13 folks per group (I tapped my inner Texas A&M to do the math).  And it's a coolo snakey draft top to bottom/bottom up per slotting.  The folks in a group are allotted at random re picks slotting.  Once it begins there is like a full day to make a pick when it's your turn. 

Looking forward to it and rejoining.  Pls slot me in BuzzKill Boise Jeff's group. I would love to kick his butt.  He's the relative Joan Crawford round these parts. 

Drive-In Dust Offs: STRAIT-JACKET (1964) - Daily Dead

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

6 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Okay..so from what I recall when I used to do this a few seasons back...and to educate the potential newbies...it goes like this.  130 FBS teams.  Pick 10 and that's 13 folks per group (I tapped my inner Texas A&M to do the math).  And it's a coolo snakey draft top to bottom/bottom up per slotting.  The folks in a group are allotted at random re picks slotting.  Once it begins there is like a full day to make a pick when it's your turn. 

Looking forward to it and rejoining.  Pls slot me in BuzzKill Boise Jeff's group. I would love to kick his butt.  He's the relative Joan Crawford round these parts. 

Drive-In Dust Offs: STRAIT-JACKET (1964) - Daily Dead

right the sopranos GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

On 6/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, godogsgo said:

Im calling Covid. Dont be a douche and steal my pick

I'm calling CSU-Fresno in the 12th Round.  "Don't be a douche & steal my pick."

18 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I'm in. The weekly results better be posted in a timely manner!! 

I’m putting you in charge of one of the teams this year 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I’m putting you in charge of one of the teams this year 

I run a tight ship.