Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Sign Ups

Since it looks more and more likely we're going to have a season let's play this game again.  @Boise fan will be doing the sheets again this year and hopefully we get a good turnout.  Teams of 13 picking 10 teams each.  If you're not familiar with this game let me know.  I'll leave the sign ups open through the end of the month but we should get this started sooner rather than later.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 hours ago, renoskier said:

As defending champion...I'm in!

Defending champion of not winning? :blink: I ran away with the whole kit and caboodle last year hoss, the whole ball of wax, the baby and the bathwater.

I will, however, let you polish a pair - just one pair - of my shoes as recognition for your valiant attempt tho. :thumbsup:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Defending champion of not winning? :blink: I ran away with the whole kit and caboodle last year hoss, the whole ball of wax, the baby and the bathwater.

I will, however, let you polish a pair - just one pair - of my shoes as recognition for your valiant attempt tho. :thumbsup:

#FAKENEWS! :D :hookah:

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

#FAKENEWS! :D :hookah:

The Cal State San Diegan is right. I would know, I handed over the crown last season.