Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Recent Boise State Memo

As of now, it appears the Broncos are going to play their full slate of games with some fans in the stands. They are planning to practice distancing in the stands with season ticket holders having priority and seats reassigned as needed. Subject to change of course if the virus gets worse over the summer. 

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

As of now, it appears the Broncos are going to play their full slate of games with some fans in the stands. They are planning to practice distancing in the stands with season ticket holders having priority and seats reassigned as needed. Subject to change of course if the virus gets worse over the summer. 

so same as last year then

:rimshot1:

Good to plan that way.  Easier to adjust if things go south quickly.  Or if things improve even more, leading towards a return to full normalcy.

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Social distance the stands and concessions, but how do you monitor the restrooms?

for once having a 59,000 seat stadium is kinda nice. Memphis normally has 20-24,000 season ticket holders (based on the past 5-6 seasons). I would think you could allow the season ticket holders in and tell em 'families can sit together but please allow 6 feet between groups' and accommodate everyone. I would also say no concessions, close the water fountains, allow bottled water, tape off every other urinal/stall in the bathrooms, recommend face coverings, etc.

at least that way the fans at home can watch on TV and the hardcore season ticket holders can attend in person.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

It will be interesting to see how they solve the Stueckle club situation.  

I would think they would be fine for the most part in the loge boxes and club seating.  Each individual area would be less than 50 people.

I'm curious what they'll do with students.  Will they be allowed to attend?

19 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I would think they would be fine for the most part in the loge boxes and club seating.  Each individual area would be less than 50 people.

I'm curious what they'll do with students.  Will they be allowed to attend?

Loge boxes and suites will be fine, but club seats are stuffed next to each other - and some have seven year leases. 

I would say they only thing going for that is it’s an older crowd there, so they may not even want to attend.  

CSU has plans on how to keep people safe in a full stadium. I have no idea what those could look like, just some info apparently presented in a town hall they had yesterday.   We are definitely full speed ahead on fall sports though. 

11 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Social distance the stands and concessions, but how do you monitor the restrooms?

@BSUTOP25 is in charge of that...

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

@BSUTOP25 is in charge of that...

I got a good photo of you during your last visit to Albertsons Stadium...

AnBR2kH.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I got a good photo of you during your last visit to Albertsons Stadium...

AnBR2kH.jpg

My buddy Bobo would kill to get video of that...

On 6/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

When I was there they had porta potties to supplement the restrooms. Just go all in on that

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.