Jump to content
mugtang

Gen. Mattis on Trump: Threat to the Constitution

Recommended Posts

Much milder than I thought. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Much milder than I thought. 
 

 

Trump bashing Mattis’s leadership style is hilarious! You can’t make this shit up! The “personal public relations” part is also funny as hell. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Much milder than I thought. 
 

 

A guy with no experience in the military (in fact, he chickened out) trying to say a guy with Mattis' pedigree was not good is just hilarious.

He isn't even great at his job, and he wants to mock a Marine's Marine.  :rotflmfao:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sean327 said:

You’re probably right. I’m just surprised to see a Gen call out a sitting President like that though. He’s not wrong, but in my mind it crosses that line. I’m really not sure how I feel about it yet.

He is retired is he not?   Apparently it’s not just Retro and I who think he is an existential threat. Mike Mullen seems to agree...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/american-cities-are-not-battlespaces/612553/

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Much milder than I thought. 
 

 

Sometimes when trump lies there’s a kernel of truth to it, something he can hold up as valid even if it’s surrounded by nonsense. Not this time. This is literally the exact opposite of the truth. This is a true test of his followers blind loyalty.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Sometimes when trump lies there’s a kernel of truth to it, something he can hold up as valid even if it’s surrounded by nonsense. Not this time. This is literally the exact opposite of the truth. This is a true test of his followers blind loyalty.

Essentially I take everything he says as a lie.  He is the perfect politician in this regard.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

A guy with no experience in the military (in fact, he chickened out) trying to say a guy with Mattis' pedigree was not good is just hilarious.

He isn't even great at his job, and he wants to mock a Marine's Marine.  :rotflmfao:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Link to post
Share on other sites

He deleted his original tweet and this.  Claims he gave the name “mad dog” to Mattis.  LOphuckingL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And I have the receipts 

2D40CE83-B8EF-4EAA-8650-48A6ABA542C7.png

364EC51C-8704-47F4-9F38-2F66323A647E.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

He is retired is he not?   Apparently it’s not just Retro and I who think he is an existential threat. Mike Mullen seems to agree...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/american-cities-are-not-battlespaces/612553/

Retired officers have different rules than us retired enlisted scum. There are certain things they can’t say publicly. This may fall under that , but I’m not sure. I’m going to have to look it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Did he just really take credit for a nickname older than his presidency? Why does he lie about such unimportant things?

He said it before that he created it.  I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and the change was to another one of his nicknames.  At least, he may say that when he gets called out.  But the evidence of him creating it in 2016 or 17 are still around.

Personally, Warrior Monk should have been the call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mugtang said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/

Wow.  A blistering criticism of Trump’s response to the protests.  
 

 

Trump has done a poor job with his bedside manner during the riots, but Mattis’ statement that Trump has been purposefully trying to divide us for the last 3.5 years is off the chart inaccurate and extremely easy to prove wrong. Too easy. Trump doesn’t do kiss ass cliches. He gets things done that he thinks will make a difference with the black community. 

Now this is the part where I stop, let our lefty residents have plenty hose to hose themselves, and then I post the facts that they can’t refute but will anyway because they have a strange fetish for being wrong and embarrassing themselves. 

By the way, LOL at everyone that takes “Mad Dog” Mattis’ comments at face value. No, he never talks shit, is overly opinionated, has a big ego, etc. Mad Dogs are very quite, cool and collected. LOL

  • Confused 1
  • Idiot 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Retired officers have different rules than us retired enlisted scum. There are certain things they can’t say publicly. This may fall under that , but I’m not sure. I’m going to have to look it up.

I would be interested in to what extent they are risking personal interests to stand up for the country and oppose Trump.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nevada Convert said:

Trump has done a poor job with his bedside manner during the riots, but Mattis’ statement that Trump has been purposefully trying to divide us for the last 3.5 years is off the chart inaccurate and extremely easy to prove wrong. Too easy. Trump doesn’t do kiss ass cliches. He gets things done that he thinks will make a difference with the black community. 

Now this is the part where I stop, let our lefty residents have plenty hose to hose themselves, and then I post the facts that they can’t refute but will anyway because they have a strange fetish for being wrong. 

Mexicans are rapists and murderers?  Are you +++++ing kidding me.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...