Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Gen. Mattis on Trump: Threat to the Constitution

If those two "concern expressers" were not supporting cocaine mitch and the Trump agenda we would be in a much better place.  Their "concern" was obviously not enough to vote to impeach.  Those two are the most toxic Republican senators.  Both could have at least gone independent but they CHOOSE to stay with the Republicans even though both would probably do better as independents.  They have made their choices.

Posted Image

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You and @Akkula are likely to meet in the Teams and Shit Derby finals. It would make for an epic showdown between the most partisan of extremists. 

@Akkula seems to be a fiercely staunch defender of a very liberal ideology, whereas @Nevada Convert is simply in love with Donny Boy. Should be a beat down by Convert.

I think, therefore I'm.

4 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

@Akkula seems to be a fiercely staunch defender of a very liberal ideology, whereas @Nevada Convert is simply in love with Donny Boy. Should be a beat down by Convert.

Correction, @Nevada Convert Is a cultist. Correction, they both cultist.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

@Akkula is in love with Vladimir Lenin. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/04/joint-chiefs-of-staff-chairmans-memo-reminds-troops-of-oath-to-americans/amp/

Top military people seem to be telling Trump to +++++ off. 82nd Airborne recalled from DC.

Since Esper released his statement, all current military top leadership has released statements. Many former military leaders are also making statements.

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Since Esper released his statement, all current military top leadership has released statements. Many former military leaders are also making statements.

They all have TDS.

I think, therefore I'm.

Trump seeming to double down.......

President Donald Trump on Thursday shared a letter on Twitter that referred to the peaceful protesters who were forcibly dispersedfrom a park near the White House on Monday evening as "terrorists."

"The phony protesters near Lafayette were not peaceful and are not real," Dowd's letter claimed, without citing any evidence. "They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew."

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I think his actions the last few months are gonna cost him the election. 

Yeah, historically the Republicans had a strong backing from the military, but he’s throwing them under the bus now too.

Ben Shapiro did major damage to his cred by defending Trump about this last night. Calling out the military to remove protestors so he could come out of his bunker to hold a Bible in front of that burned church was indefensible idiocy. Seems to me Shapiro is getting very concerned about November 3 and what it might ultimately bring in the way of changes to economic policy (Shapiro is moderate on many things but government spending sure isn't one of them) and SCOTUS precedent on religious issues (Shapiro is an orthodox Jew) so he's starting to evolve away from his Never Trumper status. No bueno, Ben.

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Ben Shapiro did major damage to his cred by defending Trump about this last night. Calling out the military to remove protestors so he could come out of his bunker to hold a Bible in front of that burned church was indefensible idiocy. Seems to me Shapiro is getting very concerned about November 3 and what it might ultimately bring in the way of changes to economic policy (Shapiro is moderate on many things but government spending sure isn't one of them) and SCOTUS precedent on religious issues (Shapiro is an orthodox Jew) so he's starting to evolve away from his Never Trumper status. No bueno, Ben.

Shapiro has only ever been cosplaying as being anti-Trump. 

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

Shapiro has only ever been cosplaying as being anti-Trump. 

That weird little nerd didn’t lose his virginity until he was 36.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:19 PM, Nevada Convert said:

@RamSack @Spaztecs@IanforHeisman  Don’t hide behind your cutesy emoji faces, prove what Mattis said is true about Trump trying to divide the black community.

Everyday, with every tweet, and comment, he divides this nation.

Mattis is correct. When members of the military take the oath, they do not viwbtondefend the President. They vow to defend the Constitution. There is a big difference.

I took that vow back in the 80's and those on this board who took that vow, know exactly what I am talking about.

We don't need your smarmy Trumpistan world view to tell us differently. Or to defend his p.o.s. extremist and racist views.

In my lifetime, he is to date the second worst President. The only reason he is not the worst is he has only had three and a half years to screw the pooch. Nixon got six.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 6/3/2020 at 11:32 PM, sactowndog said:

Here is the direct quote, seems to me he is implying most, but I get it’s hard to read with Trump’s nuts in your face....

In June 2015, while Trump was a presidential candidate, he said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best."

He added: "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

See,  @Nevada Convert he believes the vast majority are scumbags.

My guess is the vast majority of immigrants are far better human beings than our Pres is.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor