Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

2021 MWC Softball Thread

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

It gets old btw. I don’t care about the AAC. Or the Big West. Or BYU. 

The first group, you don't see often. The second, you do. And BYU?  well, they are BYU.

UCSB was 3-3 vs the Mountain West in 2020.  So there's that.

20 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

The first group, you don't see often. The second, you do. And BYU?  well, they are BYU.

UCSB was 3-3 vs the Mountain West in 2020.  So there's that.

What does UCSB’s record vs the MWC have to do with the fact that AAC, BYU and Big West fans should be posting “interesting” facts about AAC, BYU and Big West on AAC, BYU and Big West message boards?

26 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

What does UCSB’s record vs the MWC have to do with the fact that AAC, BYU and Big West fans should be posting “interesting” facts about AAC, BYU and Big West on AAC, BYU and Big West message boards?

Playing six games against MWC opponents warrants mention here by default. Plus I view this thread as a general one for college softball, Much like the baseball threads.

As for those respective message boards, perhaps they are dull compared to this one.

2 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Playing six games against MWC opponents warrants mention here by default. Plus I view this thread as a general one for college softball, Much like the baseball threads.

As for those respective message boards, perhaps they are dull compared to this one.

Awesome story. 

3 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Go Gauchos