Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Poll: Who will you be voting for in November?

2020 Election  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for in November?

• Biden
    • Trump
    • 3rd Party - Other
    • Not Voting
    • Jo Jorgensen

7 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah you are clearly suffering from it.   But here is what real Republicans who support the country first think.....

You have no game whatsoever. Shoplifting the use of TDS and trying to flip it 180 degrees is not only lazy, it doesn’t work. 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You think Trump is going to lose now?

If he keeps up the big mistakes from the last couple/few weeks, he’ll get beat. But every time it looks like he’s going to croke, the Dems do something even dumber that gives him new life. Ironically, it just happened again. The left must really not want to win because they continue to sabotage themselves. And today, Trump has new life because the left wants to defund police departments all over the country. For example, they want to cut the NYC police budget $1.1 billion over 4 years.

So instead of increasing the budget a little to allow for training it’s cops how to handle tough situations with minorities, they want the same shit out there but just a lot less of them. Yeah that’ll solve things. The minute the budget gets cut, it’ll embolden the same thugs that were inspired when the cops in MN were told to get out of the police station and let the looters burn it to the ground. The NYC police department has already shown that they can’t get control of an outbreak of thugs and looters on their own. The Dems had already gotten rid of bail, so the minute a looter gets hauled away to jail, he’s back out on the street fighting the cops with his friends an hour or two later. Add to it that they released a bunch of criminals out into society in the name of covid 19.

So the streets will be more dangerous and women/mothers will be very upset about it. Suddenly, Trump makes more sense to vote for because being safe matters a lot to them despite still thinking he’s a pig. The left is doing everything ass backwards and letting Trump recover and take off again. 

kat.jpg

On 6/5/2020 at 1:06 PM, Bob said:

I disagree with reducing CO2 emissions. Period. Nuclear is a great source of energy, but I don't think that CO2 emissions need to be reduced.

Please remain in Idaho. And please build a big, beautiful wall around the state. One that reaches the stratosphere.

4 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Please remain in Idaho. And please build a big, beautiful wall around the state. One that reaches the stratosphere.

He’s not in Idaho numbnuts.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He’s not in Idaho numbnuts.

Why the hell are my nuts numb simply because I assumed that a Boise State fan who doesn't indicate where he lives (and is apparently so clueless he can't figure out how to turn off the AFA default as to who he roots for) is located in Idaho?

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Why the hell are my nuts numb simply because I assumed that a Boise State fan who doesn't indicate where he lives (and is apparently so clueless he can't figure out how to turn off the AFA default as to who he roots for) is located in Idaho?

Oh my.  Yes, @Bobis the BIGGEST Boise State fan on the board.  He will be the first one to tell you.

16 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Some of you guys obviously pay a lot more attention to Bob than I do.

Bob is an SDSU fan, everybody knows this, just read his posts on the sports board.  He pretends to be an AFA fan still from time to time, though.

40 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Sometimes I wonder which is smaller between Trump’s hands and your brain.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg