mugtang

Poll: Who will you be voting for in November?

2020 Election  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for in November?

• Biden
    • Trump
    • 3rd Party - Other
    • Not Voting
    • Jo Jorgensen

The votes are private so nobody else can see them so please vote honestly.  I listed the candidates in alphabetical order so that’s why Biden is first. 

A polite request to add Jo Jorgensen — she can be separated from 3rd party.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Done

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Done

Yer a good man

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

No thanks. I believe in Freedom, not liberty. God made me free, the government gives you liberty and made you a liberal #garbageingarbageout

4 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

I believe in Freedom, not liberty. God made me free, the government gives you liberty and made you a liberal #garbageingarbageout

th?id=OIP.KAb8E0D2DqoS8YplKbKSMwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Why the poll? Anyone who has been on this board for the past year knows who the others are going to vote for. On top of that I wouldn’t consider this board a microcosm of America.  It’s definitely left leaning. 

• Idiot 1
  • Facepalm 1
8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Why the poll? Anyone who has been on this board for the past year knows who the others are going to vote for. On top of that I wouldn’t consider this board a microcosm of America.  It’s definitely left leaning. 

I think the early polling shows that a few people who typically vote for the Republican nominee are planning to vote for a third party candidate. While not statistically significant, it does raise a few questions.

33 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

II think I know who Melania is voting for?

Her sugar daddy?

I have serious issues with joe biden, and I don’t live in a swing state so it’s not like it makes a difference, but after watching trump gas his own people and then go hide a bunker, I’d say it’s a moral imperative to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of defeating him. Biden, like it or not, is that guy. Whatever problems I might have with him, I can all but guarantee that we won’t slide further into fascism with him at the helm, and if we’re lucky, we might start moving away from it. If he’s not up to the job, then we can’t let him slide. But right now, he’s our only chance. The #s above do not surprise me. We can only hope they’re representative of the rest of the country.

• Like 9
  • Idiot 2
9 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I have serious issues with joe biden, and I don’t live in a swing state so it’s not like it makes a difference, but after watching trump gas his own people and then go hide a bunker, I’d say it’s a moral imperative to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of defeating him. Biden, like it or not, is that guy. Whatever problems I might have with him, I can all but guarantee that we won’t slide further into fascism with him at the helm, and if we’re lucky, we might start moving away from it. If he’s not up to the job, then we can’t let him slide. But right now, he’s our only chance. The #s above do not surprise me. We can only hope they’re representative of the rest of the country.

I guess a vote for Biden is actually a vote against Trump. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

why open this thread, read through it and then whine, if you already knew it was left leaning and not representative of America?

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Funny, because @Akkula and @Rocket have been crying for years about how right leaning this board is. 

• Cheers 1