Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Poll: Who will you be voting for in November?

2020 Election  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for in November?

• Biden
    • Trump
    • 3rd Party - Other
    • Not Voting
    • Jo Jorgensen

B99A46CA-DEE8-4390-9250-0A3544A47048.jpeg

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Why the poll? Anyone who has been on this board for the past year knows who the others are going to vote for. On top of that I wouldn’t consider this board a microcosm of America.  It’s definitely left leaning. 

I would say it is because this board is college educated.  Trump thrives on rubes and Biden is no "left leaning" any more than Trump is.  He is just not a bigoted liar.

Posted Image

24 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Shouldn't.  Trump is a trainwreck this week.  The voting will likely not look like that come November.

That is true, but 18 to 4 is a pretty massive gap. Biden is also beating everyone else combined and this isn't really a left leaning board.

6 minutes ago, sebasour said:

That is true, but 18 to 4 is a pretty massive gap. Biden is also beating everyone else combined and this isn't really a left leaning board.

HUGE AND INSURMOUNTABLE?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I did a poll like this last summer and it was pretty evenly split between the future Dem nominee, Trump & 3rd Party.  The shift is fascinating. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I did a poll like this last summer and it was pretty evenly split between the future Dem nominee, Trump & 3rd Party.  The shift is fascinating. 

He is his worst enemy!

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

31 minutes ago, sebasour said:

But @soupslam1 told us that it's "definitely" a left leaning board.

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm never even heard of Jo Jorgensen lmfao.

That’s because you have your head up Trump’s ass. All you get is his farting echo chamber.

11 minutes ago, Bob said:

If this Jo Jorgensen lady has much support why doesn't anyone talk about here on here. I get a lot of my info from this board. You all have let me down.

That’s because you only hear what you want to hear. There are at least 3 threads where she is talked about.

Guest #1Stunner
42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It would be interesting to compare the voters then, to now, and how they voted.

Also, some of the loudest have bailed on this board.  

@bluerules009

@pokebball

@Jack Bauer

Guest #1Stunner
19 minutes ago, Bob said:

If this Jo Jorgensen lady has much support why doesn't anyone talk about here on here. I get a lot of my info from this board. You all have let me down.

You might be one of the fifteen people in America that has ever heard of Jo Jorgensen. 

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

She just won the Libertarian convention nomination - @BSUTOP25 hasn't stoppped talking about her. 

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You might be one of the fifteen people in America that has ever heard of Jo Jorgensen. 

I think more people know who #1Stunner is than JJ.