Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Poll: Who will you be voting for in November?

2020 Election  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for in November?

• Biden
    • Trump
    • 3rd Party - Other
    • Not Voting
    • Jo Jorgensen

The votes are private so nobody else can see them so please vote honestly.  I listed the candidates in alphabetical order so that’s why Biden is first. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

A polite request to add Jo Jorgensen — she can be separated from 3rd party.

Done

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Why the poll? Anyone who has been on this board for the past year knows who the others are going to vote for. On top of that I wouldn’t consider this board a microcosm of America.  It’s definitely left leaning. 

I honestly don't know yet. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Why the poll? Anyone who has been on this board for the past year knows who the others are going to vote for. On top of that I wouldn’t consider this board a microcosm of America.  It’s definitely left leaning. 

I think the early polling shows that a few people who typically vote for the Republican nominee are planning to vote for a third party candidate. While not statistically significant, it does raise a few questions.

33 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

II think I know who Melania is voting for?

Her sugar daddy?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I’m voting for this guy

0C645DDC-C109-49B0-AC7B-649A3E71F4B7.jpeg

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I have serious issues with joe biden, and I don’t live in a swing state so it’s not like it makes a difference, but after watching trump gas his own people and then go hide a bunker, I’d say it’s a moral imperative to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of defeating him. Biden, like it or not, is that guy. Whatever problems I might have with him, I can all but guarantee that we won’t slide further into fascism with him at the helm, and if we’re lucky, we might start moving away from it. If he’s not up to the job, then we can’t let him slide. But right now, he’s our only chance. The #s above do not surprise me. We can only hope they’re representative of the rest of the country.

9 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I have serious issues with joe biden, and I don’t live in a swing state so it’s not like it makes a difference, but after watching trump gas his own people and then go hide a bunker, I’d say it’s a moral imperative to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of defeating him. Biden, like it or not, is that guy. Whatever problems I might have with him, I can all but guarantee that we won’t slide further into fascism with him at the helm, and if we’re lucky, we might start moving away from it. If he’s not up to the job, then we can’t let him slide. But right now, he’s our only chance. The #s above do not surprise me. We can only hope they’re representative of the rest of the country.

I guess a vote for Biden is actually a vote against Trump. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

why open this thread, read through it and then whine, if you already knew it was left leaning and not representative of America?

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Funny, because @Akkula and @Rocket have been crying for years about how right leaning this board is. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg